Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poker Chips

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 10:06 AM
Big_Al47
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 93 Likes on 40 Posts

I have a bunch of dip dots and poker chips all glued to my tool boxes in the garage. Looks really cool

Old 03-15-2017, 08:52 PM
thunderfootblue
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First I've heard of the chips too. Very nice. When I bought my bike in August, I kind of assumed someone in my family would get me my first HD T-shirt. I dropped enough hints for crying out loud, but no. Nada. Not a one. Christmas past. My birthday past. Rotten family, lol. Not really. Finally scored one a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll need a few more before it's over with.

Neat bar. Great idea.

Old 03-16-2017, 12:56 PM
Ricekw
Intermediate
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a few chips from Germany I would like to trade for other non US dealer chips.

Old 04-15-2017, 08:32 PM
ahappydude
Advanced
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I just started collecting this past weekend and have seven so far. My rule: Me or my wife must pick up the chips in person with or WITHOUT my Harley. I travel for work and it would not be possible to ride to all the dealerships.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:36 PM
2AMGuy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,257 Likes on 1,839 Posts

My riding partner and I started collecting the Michigan poker chips first then a few here and there as we traveled to and thru other states.
My original thought was to collect al of the chips from the Great Lakes states but we somehow got distracted and we now have all of the chips from MI, OH, TN, KY, IN and IL.

We also have quite a few chip from a number of other states but this season we're planning on completing WI and perhaps NC.

MN, PA & NY will be done in the next couple of years.

We're using the H-D display boards and I think I have 4 filled with at least one new board to start on and I have an entire bag of chips to sort thru.

Old 04-17-2017, 02:17 PM
'Ol dirty biker
Road Warrior
Received 422 Likes on 276 Posts

My buddy gave us all one yesterday from Chandler HD when he was in AZ. I promptly traded mine for a drink at our first stop, just not my thing but I can see the allure with what they cost.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:12 PM
djackson
Cruiser
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I can get several different ones from WV for trade if anyone is interested.
Local to me I have Mountain State Harley, South Charleston Harley, Charlies Harley/Blacksheep Harley

Old 04-24-2017, 05:40 PM
Tlehuasx5
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ_WOBBLE
cant wait to get more poker chips... if anyone wants to trade chips please let me know I have a few that I can trade
​​​​​​I am looking to trade poker chips. I have Huntington Beach, CA poker chips I would like to trade with anyone wanting one from California.

Originally Posted by djackson
I can get several different ones from WV for trade if anyone is interested.
Local to me I have Mountain State Harley, South Charleston Harley, Charlies Harley/Blacksheep Harley
I live near Huntington Beach, CA and can poker chips from Huntington Beach and Los Angeles Harley.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 04-25-2017 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:29 PM
oldsoldier181
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 14,586 Likes on 4,795 Posts

I just started collecting these, as we in New England are doing a "dealer card tour", where you visit X amount of dealerships, and turn in a scorecard by December, in order to enter to win a 2017 dresser. I figured it would be a good memento of my various trips. I have 10 so far-8 from those dealerships, one from my local one, and one from Nassau, Bahamas, that I ordered online (I have been there twice, first time got the shirt, second time, the poker chip).

Old 04-25-2017, 06:31 AM
djackson
Cruiser
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Tlehuasx5
​​​​​​I am looking to trade poker chips. I have Huntington Beach, CA poker chips I would like to trade with anyone wanting one from California.
Send me an email drew.jackson AT gmail.com I cant pm you. I will trade a few if interested.

Quick Reply: Poker Chips