General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I got goosed!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Boxjoint
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I got goosed!

I went for a quick ride yesturday and pulled into the parking lot by a lake just to sit for a spell. There were about 3 goose and 2 ducks hanging around and one was real close to me which I thought was weird (He was no more than 2 feet away) . I just took out my cell phone and called my wife and thought nothing of it. She was not there so I sent a text (I HATE texting) where I was and I picked my head up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the gooses beak about 10 inches from my face! I picked up my arm (I thought he was attracted to my glasses and did not want to loose an eye in the process) he just hissed and turned his head but did not move.

I thought "Mann, this goose has *****!"

I watched him as he walked around the front of me and I finished sending the text and hit send. I put the phone down and the ****ers face was again right by mine! At this point I was cracking up and some people were in a car watching the whole stalk/assult take place (they were equally as amused) I put my arm up again and he did not move except to pull his head back a bit. His next move was odd. His head and neck started to make a vibrating like motion and I was like "What the ****, does this thing have rabies or something?" that's when it happened.
He streched his head out a bit and Bam- he bit my shin and ran away like a bitch.
I was goosed

I was cracking up and everybody who saw the whole event was laughing out loud too.
Either he was expecting a helping of bread or just wanted a ride on the dyna, but he was pissed at me for some reason.

It's silly little things like this that makes riding great.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:53 AM
scotchrick05
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I got goosed!

The guys in my room just looked funny at me cause I laughed outloud so hard.

Good times.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Boxjoint
Tourer

Good stuff.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:29 AM
TEK 679
Road Captain

This is the nesting season they can be real protective of the nest area and will attack anything nearby give'em room and respect they do hurt alittle when they contact with bare skin. And they are not short on ***** I watched a goose chase off a pretty big dog one day now that was funny poor dog had no clue what to do?

Old 05-24-2007, 11:44 AM
ultraultra
Road Warrior

BBQ.... charcoal, a little hickory wood, John Boy & Billy Grillin Sauce... a 6-pac. Dinner's on!!

Old 05-24-2007, 12:02 PM
aquaskiman
Tourer

I live in the country and my daughter lived up the road from me a bit. One day I went up to her house to visit, she had a few geese. This one was the watch goose and started to attack me, I kicked it in the head as it tried to bite me. That goose never tried that again. but always raised hell when anyone come into her driveway. They are better watch geese that many dogs.[sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 05-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Uncle Scrooge
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What you need is:

AFLAC--Ask about it at work

Old 05-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Crazy Biker
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: dynageezer

What you need is:

AFLAC--Ask about it at work
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 05-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Original Junior
Road Master

No crap, while on base the other night a buddy and I walked to the shopette to pick up a case. Upon leaving, we were walking to the end of the parking lot when a goose started hissing and chasing us. I ran but made sure not to shake the beer up too much. I guess she was looking out for her little ones that were a few feet from us. It was funny and we told our buddies about them. Sure enough, the next night, they were back in the same location when we all went on another beer run. Maybe they were after my Miller Lite? That could be a funny commercial. I own the idea. Miller, give me a call and we can work out the financials of this.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:48 PM
YUCK
Road Warrior

funny chit,,,,hell I had 3 silver bard roosters that would eat them gooses....

Quick Reply: I got goosed!