General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

J&P Cycles shipping Issues.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 05:57 PM
gusotto
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Fine if you don't mind paying full price.
Gold Club gets you 10% and 15% so basically you lose.

Old 07-01-2016, 07:16 PM
chrisg81983
Road Captain
Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Fishonsc
Yes. My free gold membership should up in the mail yesterday. Went straight into the trash.
Lol mine too....a month ago I ordered 5 bottles of ride on and called to ask if we can put 2 day shipping on to ensure I had in time for a trip. They charged me an extra 28 dollars and said it will ship later that day. I waited 4 days and still never saw a box or heard from them. I called later that day and they had no reason for it being delayed they said I just asked my money back. I used to get stuff in 2 days with standard shipping.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:01 AM
jefkat2
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Done with J&P. Ordered parts and shipping was delayed 5 days. Received the part and it was the wrong one and the part itself was missing pieces. Talked to customer service, which took a while to get through. Told them the part number of the part I had received and their comment was "hey your right you didn't order that part"...duh. Then told to go to their web site and print a return shipping label and hung up.

Old 07-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Finally got my parts last week... Two days later I got the "parts have shipped e mail. A month for parts 15 minutes to fix my ride. Was a great ride today!

Old 07-02-2016, 07:25 PM
BMyers
Road Master
Received 99 Likes on 65 Posts

I was in Anamosa today and refused to even stop by the retail store.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:41 PM
16FXDLI
Tourer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

FWIW, Ordered a tinted tail light on Thursday morning and it was on my porch on Friday afternoon. Probably the fastest i have ever recieved anything after ordering online.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Mick574
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With Deep regret I too have had it with J&P Cycles. I have ordered parts from them since 2007, I never had any problems ! On 6/16/2016, I ordered two tires, and received them in two days! However I ordered two bottles of Ride on Tire Sealant on 6-16-2016 and I have received nothing. I sent two emails and received the standard email in return, that they would respond within 48 hours. So far I have not received my order.

Old 07-05-2016, 08:21 AM
J&P Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New J&P Cycles Distribution Center

Originally Posted by sgrider08
Has anyone else experienced long shipping times with J&P Cycles this year? They have had shipping issues for the whole year. One would think that they would right the ship and fix the shipping times. One order this year took almost 2 weeks to ship. And now another order is almost at a week since order and still hasn't shipped.

I'm thinking about switching all my Business to Dennis Kirk. Have had great customer service from this site. J&P customer service has been horrible all year.

I'd like to apologize for the issues you and the rest of our customers have experienced regarding shipping issues that started earlier this year in March. J&P Cycles recently relocated our main distribution center to Kentucky and began utilizing a new order processing and shipping system.

As a result, we began experiencing order processing delays in addition to a backlog of inventory being received. To address these issues, we have had many members of our senior leadership working in the distribution center, staff on-site working through the new order processing and shipping system, and hiring a great fulfillment staff and adding a third shift to increase order delivery.

We appreciates the frustration you and the rest of our customers have experienced and are thankful for the understanding while we continue to make improvements on a regular basis.

Should you or anyone else need help tracking or processing your order, please send a private message and I will work with members of our customer service team.

Thank you,
Neil Parker
Brand Marketing Manager

Old 07-06-2016, 08:27 AM
J&P Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mick574
With Deep regret I too have had it with J&P Cycles. I have ordered parts from them since 2007, I never had any problems ! On 6/16/2016, I ordered two tires, and received them in two days! However I ordered two bottles of Ride on Tire Sealant on 6-16-2016 and I have received nothing. I sent two emails and received the standard email in return, that they would respond within 48 hours. So far I have not received my order.
Mick574, I apologize for the issues you've had with your order. As with other customer's order issues, if you would send me via message your order number, it will be looked into as quickly as possible and a senior customer service representative will contact you.

Thank you

Old 07-06-2016, 06:50 PM
07DeuceTX
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hats off to Neil from J&P, post from yesterday (7/5). As he mentioned, I sent him a PM about an order of mine that had gone into the abyss, and I was contacted right afterwards by someone at J&P. Order is on the way now.

I'm not excusing it, but I know from experience that moving a center and/or swapping systems brings tons of challenges. I want to pull for J&P since they are a sponsor of this forum. I sincerely hope they get it all straightened out.

Quick Reply: J&P Cycles shipping Issues.