General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your defination of the Harley skull.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 10:50 PM
KCBULLDOG
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your defination of the Harley skull.

I have a few on my Vivid Black RK Custom. The HD skull looks good with black IMOP.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Joker441
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya I hate skulls too...........................Whatever makes people look and say "What the F#@*" I'm in.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Bear64
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Skulls as Flames are a personal choice, as is ride to live, live to ride..neither are for me, now you let me find a cool skull and crossbones as the old pirates flag and I would like that..Right now I have nothing on any of my bikes, simple and clean, don't mean that tomorrow I might change my mind..have had both before, skulls and flames, but never,ride to live, live to ride, that just sounds so, well to be honest, it just sounds like something a newbie, rub, yuppiewould put on his bike. OK, got my flame proof suit on, all you newbies fire away. [sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 05-22-2007, 01:41 PM
LTrain
Road Master

It bothers the squares.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Calwoodbutcher
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have never actually put skulls on anything. My Dyna has a license plate frame with little skulls on it. It was on there when I bought the bike used. I was talking about replacing it with the wifey when she says "guy ever drop the bike?" uh, no, "then leave the f*&^ing thing on". It's still there.

Old 05-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Zattaltin
Cruiser

I don't like the "live to ride..." saying either, on the other hand I like to reply "Ride Free" when someone says "Ride Safe"

Old 05-24-2007, 11:38 AM
bdavis
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Her reason is we pray and ask god to keep us safe when we are out on the bike and she just sees the skulls are a symbel of death and it goes against what we are praying to god for, so no skulls.
I have the exact opposite take on this. Skulls have long been used as a Christian symbol to remind us of our own mortality, and that we have victory over death. I view the skulls on my bike and myself (tattoos) as a reminder of my faith.

http://donjim.blogspot.com/2005/01/c...m-5-skull.html

Old 05-26-2007, 11:53 PM
baxter
Road Warrior

ive found out in the last few years that older married women give the best skull.... like an etheopian at a buffet with no teeth! i have alot of millionare wife clients and they marry for money and *** for fun... they husbands *** the secretarys and the wives *** whatevers young, dangerous and good looking. best skull i got was from a wife of the largest demolition contractor in the midwest, never nutted up so fast ever , looking down at a huge diamond ring and a 50 grand iced watch holdin $hit steady was a thrill for a poor young punk like me.... in public she prolly would have crossed the street to avoid me. skull is good !

Old 05-26-2007, 11:54 PM
baxter
Road Warrior

sorry to pirate the thread braggin but its a great thing.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:29 AM
user 37474839
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here ya go Bear..I got just the t-shirt for ya

ORIGINAL: Bear64

Skulls as Flames are a personal choice, as is ride to live, live to ride..neither are for me, now you let me find a cool skull and crossbones as the old pirates flag and I would like that..Right now I have nothing on any of my bikes, simple and clean, don't mean that tomorrow I might change my mind..have had both before, skulls and flames, but never,ride to live, live to ride, that just sounds so, well to be honest, it just sounds like something a newbie, rub, yuppiewould put on his bike. OK, got my flame proof suit on, all you newbies fire away. [sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Quick Reply: What is your defination of the Harley skull.