General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you had to make a choice

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2016 | 07:06 AM
turbotom1052
Road Master
Received 109 Likes on 79 Posts

depends on if the ole lady ride includes a healthy dose of knobslobber.

Old 05-20-2016 | 07:09 AM
jgos929
Road Warrior
Received 219 Likes on 87 Posts

Any guy (at least one that can still get it up) that says he'd rather go on a bike ride then have sex is a complete moron. Even if it's with the "ol lady". I've been married to mine for 12yrs and we got a pretty healthy sex life and I look forward to every time we're gonna do it.

Sex is the greatest joy in life IMO.

Last edited by jgos929; 05-20-2016 at 07:12 AM.
Old 05-20-2016 | 07:39 AM
Freak Show
|
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 515 Likes on 453 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Well, ol' Dickey's gonna go out on a limb here & shock the crap outta a lot of you, but I would hafta say...the OL. here's why:

There is a new Miss Dickey in my life. We met 1 month ago tomorrow on one of the more popular dating sites. Now, at my age, hotties don't exactly grow on trees, and most of the women I have been meeting have been grossly overweight, bitchy, poor sex drive,and basically man-haters. Yea they've been hurt so they don't trust men boo freakin' hoo blah blah blah. Was just about to give up when I met HER, & I must say I was floored from minute 1. Cute, blonde spinner,works as an RN, & it was love at first sight. This girl is what I call an "anywhere,anytime" chick. ALWAYS in the mood, no matter where we are or what we're doing, and an absolute FREAK in the sack...I mean ANYTHING I want. Out of the sack, it almost seems like her whole purpose in life is to make me happy, so that is the least I can do for her, too. So YEA...I'd pick the OL...but only THIS OL... over the bike anytime.
Just reeling you in. Now my wife is an RN, also love at first site and a FREAK like myself and anytime anywhere, but you can only do that so much that after a while you gotta do something else or it will end up being the same routine. riding the bike is never a routine, i don't wish it would stop raining or snowing or spend time figuring out ways to improve and cleaning the wife. i, like most men think about sex, but i don't have to talk to,buy breakfast or listen to my bike nag at me for not taking out the trash. there will come a point when i am no longer able to ride either, but when you think of all the fond memories of both rides, which do you think you will remember more of, riding her *** for the hundredth time or riding through those mountains and seeing that sunset.

Old 05-20-2016 | 07:43 AM
keith_stepp
Banned
Received 1,505 Likes on 1,077 Posts

Originally Posted by Freak Show
My ex wife said to me once, " I think you love the bike more than you love me", i replied with " Well, the bike let's me ride it whenever i want to". So if you had to choose, which would you rather do, take a long ride on the ole' lady or the bike?
This was a trick question. If she is currently an "ex", then the answer is obvious. If she is currently not an "ex", but is a "potential ex", then the answer is obvious. If she is neither currently an "ex" or is not a "potential ex", then the answer is obvious... Speaking from experience... You take her with you for a ride and when you get back she is gonna want to ride you; not the other way around.

If you're not having fun... you're doing it wrong.

Old 05-20-2016 | 07:56 AM
ILMFBL
Road Warrior
Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

Way way waaaayyyy back, I rode both at the same time in middle of the night out in the middle of nowhere on a long straight country road. We were kids and thought it'd be fun. It was.

The following users liked this post:
zwildman (05-23-2016)
Old 05-20-2016 | 07:59 AM
Freak Show
|
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 515 Likes on 453 Posts

Originally Posted by keith_stepp
This was a trick question. If she is currently an "ex", then the answer is obvious. If she is currently not an "ex", but is a "potential ex", then the answer is obvious. If she is neither currently an "ex" or is not a "potential ex", then the answer is obvious... Speaking from experience... You take her with you for a ride and when you get back she is gonna want to ride you; not the other way around.

If you're not having fun... you're doing it wrong.
it ended because of a few things, one being she told me to my face that she no longer wanted to be married and wanted to go out and be used by men for sex, also of which i found out she was talking to other men online and telling them we were separated and i was out of the house and giving out our phone number,i found that out cause some guy called our house and asked for her by her screen name. reason two was i didn't fit into her family, they were what i call super religious, went to church 4 or more days a week, i don't go but she knew that. they also wanted me to denounce my own religion and switch to theirs. and last but not least her father told me that because i ride a motorcycle, wear black all the time and listen to rock music, that i'm a satanic monster and i do the devil's work. those and a bunch of other things put a damper on the whole situation so to speak, lol. i can laugh about it now and am glad it all happened cause now i have a wonderful wife and a wonderful life. everything happens for a reason.

Originally Posted by ILMFBL
Way way waaaayyyy back, I rode both at the same time in middle of the night out in the middle of nowhere on a long straight country road. We were kids and thought it'd be fun. It was.
we're not kids anymore, are we,lol things like that would cause me a sore back.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 05-20-2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-20-2016 | 10:12 AM
Mike Lawless
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 487 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by jgos929
Any guy (at least one that can still get it up) that says he'd rather go on a bike ride then have sex is a complete moron. Even if it's with the "ol lady". I've been married to mine for 12yrs and we got a pretty healthy sex life and I look forward to every time we're gonna do it.

Sex is the greatest joy in life IMO.
Hold on there cowboy. Be careful who you're calling a moron.

Sex was great when I'd only been married twelve years too. It was great for a long, long time after that. But there comes a time in every man's life when it's just not the "end all, be all" of existence. At 60 years old, a lot of age factors enter the scene, and while it's still danged enjoyable, the years have had an effect. Not so much on functionality, but sensitivity and satisfaction.

I would have been celebrating 40 years of marriage in a week or so, but my wife passed away a few years back. I loved her with all my heart, and it's just not the same with other partners these days. So lighten up a little. More likely than not, you will be there one day too.

The following users liked this post:
Freak Show (05-20-2016)
Old 05-20-2016 | 10:59 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 668 Likes on 414 Posts

When the wife's gotta go....

Old 05-20-2016 | 02:38 PM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 69 Likes on 63 Posts

I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole!!! JR

Old 05-20-2016 | 03:16 PM
Hippie49
Elite HDF Member
Received 230 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Well, ol' Dickey's gonna go out on a limb here & shock the crap outta a lot of you, but I would hafta say...the OL. here's why:

There is a new Miss Dickey in my life. We met 1 month ago tomorrow on one of the more popular dating sites. Now, at my age, hotties don't exactly grow on trees, and most of the women I have been meeting have been grossly overweight, bitchy, poor sex drive,and basically man-haters. Yea they've been hurt so they don't trust men boo freakin' hoo blah blah blah. Was just about to give up when I met HER, & I must say I was floored from minute 1. Cute, blonde spinner,works as an RN, & it was love at first sight. This girl is what I call an "anywhere,anytime" chick. ALWAYS in the mood, no matter where we are or what we're doing, and an absolute FREAK in the sack...I mean ANYTHING I want. Out of the sack, it almost seems like her whole purpose in life is to make me happy, so that is the least I can do for her, too. So YEA...I'd pick the OL...but only THIS OL... over the bike anytime.

dickey, you are still in the honeymoon stage and will be for a while to come but I will have to agree that your woman should always come first.

PS:
See what I did there?

Quick Reply: If you had to make a choice