General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you had to make a choice

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2016 | 06:48 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,089 Likes on 17,947 Posts
Riders Club Member

First wife gave me the ultimatum " That bike goes or I do", standing there with an *** as wide my saddle bags it wasn't the brightest thing she ever said. Still have that bike.....

Old 05-19-2016 | 08:05 PM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 333 Likes on 248 Posts

There is a whole lot less drama with a bike.....

Old 05-19-2016 | 08:38 PM
digger58
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well either you are riding your wife wrong or I am riding my bike wrong.
I would still choose the wife...... First.

Old 05-19-2016 | 08:59 PM
Sarah93003
Club Member
Received 30,073 Likes on 6,791 Posts

Originally Posted by SPRINGER
Since I've been divorced for almost 6 years and loving it, it's a no brainer for me, my Springer.
I'd like to ride a Springer.

Old 05-19-2016 | 09:11 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 16,182 Likes on 5,018 Posts

a good woman wouldn't make you choose, if you were being a good husband. That said, the line goes, "for better or worse". My vow is my word, and my bond. that I will not break, if at all humanly possible. there must be a way to make both fit in that picture. But I will always go with What I said I would do, so my Wife. The one I fell in love with. There will come a time that we will all have to put up the keys. I want someone there to comfort me, while I do that. Its a no brainer.

Old 05-19-2016 | 09:17 PM
rubberfrog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 87 Posts

As much fun as my bike is, my wife is a heck of a lot more fun to ride. Some of you guys might want to look into testosterone replacement therapy.

Old 05-20-2016 | 02:03 AM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,687 Likes on 2,543 Posts

Well, ol' Dickey's gonna go out on a limb here & shock the crap outta a lot of you, but I would hafta say...the OL. here's why:

There is a new Miss Dickey in my life. We met 1 month ago tomorrow on one of the more popular dating sites. Now, at my age, hotties don't exactly grow on trees, and most of the women I have been meeting have been grossly overweight, bitchy, poor sex drive,and basically man-haters. Yea they've been hurt so they don't trust men boo freakin' hoo blah blah blah. Was just about to give up when I met HER, & I must say I was floored from minute 1. Cute, blonde spinner,works as an RN, & it was love at first sight. This girl is what I call an "anywhere,anytime" chick. ALWAYS in the mood, no matter where we are or what we're doing, and an absolute FREAK in the sack...I mean ANYTHING I want. Out of the sack, it almost seems like her whole purpose in life is to make me happy, so that is the least I can do for her, too. So YEA...I'd pick the OL...but only THIS OL... over the bike anytime.

Old 05-20-2016 | 03:17 AM
psrb191921
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
From: The planet that is the farthest from the bright center of the universe

Is this a joke, you're comparing a soulless piece of metal junk with a human?

Old 05-20-2016 | 05:53 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts

I love my current girlfriend of more than 13 years, but I chose the bike over her cuz she knows I'll return home after all of my rides. She doesn't bitch at all. Asks me every time, "How was your ride today ?." Told her quite often I had fun banging my 'Isabella'. Also, She'll ask me occasionally, "Could we do threesome and have dinner elsewhere afterwards ?."

She's a keeper,

Thorey

Old 05-20-2016 | 06:57 AM
Redoilokie
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 14,967 Likes on 5,919 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Well, ol' Dickey's gonna go out on a limb here & shock the crap outta a lot of you, but I would hafta say...the OL. here's why:

There is a new Miss Dickey in my life. We met 1 month ago tomorrow on one of the more popular dating sites. Now, at my age, hotties don't exactly grow on trees, and most of the women I have been meeting have been grossly overweight, bitchy, poor sex drive,and basically man-haters. Yea they've been hurt so they don't trust men boo freakin' hoo blah blah blah. Was just about to give up when I met HER, & I must say I was floored from minute 1. Cute, blonde spinner,works as an RN, & it was love at first sight. This girl is what I call an "anywhere,anytime" chick. ALWAYS in the mood, no matter where we are or what we're doing, and an absolute FREAK in the sack...I mean ANYTHING I want. Out of the sack, it almost seems like her whole purpose in life is to make me happy, so that is the least I can do for her, too. So YEA...I'd pick the OL...but only THIS OL... over the bike anytime.
As any man your age should know Dickey, It's A Trap!

Quick Reply: If you had to make a choice