General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycle Riders club of america

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Keystone
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Motorcycle Riders club of america

Dang, here is a nice reveiw for ya from the basspro forum!

only dealings I had with the NAFC was when a friend of mine called me and said hey ... turn the tv to the outdoor channel ... I did and them rascals was plagiarizing my tips section articles on their tv show without my permission. I went on their site and did a search for catfishin.net and found where someone had posted my link on their web site a few months earlier so I guess one of the tv show people went on my site and read through it and decided they'd use my tips section articles ... I guess they figured I'd never find out and it was okay but they broke copyright law when the did it ... I confronted them about it and they never responded. then some years later a site that was one of the links on my site became an affiliate of their's and I removed their link from my site and told them that I won't send them traffic directly or indirectly ... they're a shady backstabbing bunch that ... well you get the idea on how I feel about the NAFC. don't need to go on and on about it.

http://forums.basspro.com/cgi-bin/ul...c;f=1;t=005329
[hr]