General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone else having an issue with J&P CYCLES?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 08:41 PM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
Depending on what exactly you're ordering, you could check out Phat Performance Parts. A majority of my orders for HD and sport bikes have come from them. Zero issues. I recently ordered an Arlen Ness Big Brake rotor for the Wide Glide on a Sunday afternoon and it was delivered UPS on Wednesday morning. Most of Phat's orders are shipped out by Tucker Rocky, one of the major distributors in the U.S. Phat tends to have the best prices out there on exhausts and big ticket items. I paid $172 shipped for that $319 list price Big Brake rotor kit.

You folks using J&P for tires should check out Jake Wilson for your tires. Great prices and always fast shipping. I ordered a new set of Pirelli Night Dragons on a Thursday afternoon; shipping confirm received 2 hours later, the ND's were at the house via FedEx on Saturday.

I haven't ordered from J&P in years...
Carb kit for a Kawasaki Vulcan. I use to order from them regularly years ago and never had an issue. First order in probably a decade from them though. Another day and still nada. No shipping notice nor delivery.

Old 03-28-2016, 12:34 PM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,933 Likes on 2,444 Posts

Well we're starting week 4.
* JP HAS NOT changed my order status
* Has not responded to an email
* Has not respomded to an IM
* Has not picked up the phone

You're a spnsor - I bought from you because you're a sponsor
You have my money - Where's my product?
Bottom line - this is my last order from you and I will continue to expose you fro the fools that you are. Dont send me my stuff, I will continue to post on your **** poor business. Lets see how long this takes.... Im sure members are reading this seeing how much you suck... Oh, ill get my money back but this thread hurts the bottom line.. Im at that point..

The following users liked this post:
azsportpilot (03-31-2016)
Old 03-28-2016, 01:38 PM
Hippie49
Elite HDF Member
Received 230 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
Depending on what exactly you're ordering, you could check out Phat Performance Parts. A majority of my orders for HD and sport bikes have come from them. Zero issues. I recently ordered an Arlen Ness Big Brake rotor for the Wide Glide on a Sunday afternoon and it was delivered UPS on Wednesday morning. Most of Phat's orders are shipped out by Tucker Rocky, one of the major distributors in the U.S. Phat tends to have the best prices out there on exhausts and big ticket items. I paid $172 shipped for that $319 list price Big Brake rotor kit.

You folks using J&P for tires should check out Jake Wilson for your tires. Great prices and always fast shipping. I ordered a new set of Pirelli Night Dragons on a Thursday afternoon; shipping confirm received 2 hours later, the ND's were at the house via FedEx on Saturday.

I haven't ordered from J&P in years...

Have to agree about buying tires from Dennis Kirk.

Ordered a set last spring and had them in a couple of days.

Excellent service IMO.

Thanks uncle kebo for your post.
There is nothing worse than being screwed around, especially when you are spending money.
It's an eye opener for sure and hope everything works out for you.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:21 PM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

9 days and not a freaking word on my order. Wish I had run across this thread BEFORE I placed an order with them. I love Dennis Kirk but they did not have the parts I was looking for.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:28 PM
Baddad1
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Me too , and good luck with the refunds . Like I said in my post , they have had the items since the 18th and still no refund

Old 03-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Bestrafen
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 519 Likes on 268 Posts

I'm glad I live just up the road from them. I only buy when it's sitting on the shelf, and I carry it out their doors.

Old 03-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Baddad1
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bestrafen
I'm glad I live just up the road from them. I only buy when it's sitting on the shelf, and I carry it out their doors.
I agree, though if the website says " in stock " it stands to reason that they actually have the items , and not have to wait two weeks with no shipping info. The bigger issue is , ZERO customer service, ZERO communication, and ZERO concern that customers, sometimes long time customers, are put into the crappy situation that JP Cycle put them in .

Old 03-28-2016, 07:33 PM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,933 Likes on 2,444 Posts
Default Bingo!

Originally Posted by Baddad1
I agree, though if the website says " in stock " it stands to reason that they actually have the items , and not have to wait two weeks with no shipping info. The bigger issue is , ZERO customer service, ZERO communication, and ZERO concern that customers, sometimes long time customers, are put into the crappy situation that JP Cycle put them in .

Exactly my friend....Once it goes to week 5, this will be escalated and not to JP or the CC company..

Old 03-28-2016, 07:41 PM
flhxkiller
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

I'm having same problems with a Bell helmet ordered 3/13. Received email order would be delayed 3 to 5 days, used PayPal so I filed a dispute after they wouldn't respond to an email cancelling the order after 2 weeks. Haven't heard anything back yet, but this will be my last order with them.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:34 PM
Bestrafen
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 519 Likes on 268 Posts

Originally Posted by Baddad1
I agree.

Quick Reply: Anyone else having an issue with J&P CYCLES?