General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone else having an issue with J&P CYCLES?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 01:31 PM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,933 Likes on 2,444 Posts
Default Sincerely and with all due respect..

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Hey guys... has the OP's complaints been taken care of? If so, I would like to end this thread on a positive note for our sponsor J&P

If a vendor any vendor (forget they're a sponsor) has complete dereliction of customer service, why should it end on a positive note for the vendor? How about ends on a happy note for the consumer and a hand shake is made between both parties..

Not being a dic* here but the end user is owed maybe a call or an email or a returned im....
I do appreciate your assistance. All I want is information...

Old 03-25-2016, 01:44 PM
amkaos
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

M+1 uncle kebo... I have bought from this vendor, it was fine ... Not again for maybe couple years after the reputation is rebuilt

Last edited by amkaos; 03-25-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 01:50 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Originally Posted by uncle kebo
If a vendor any vendor (forget they're a sponsor) has complete dereliction of customer service, why should it end on a positive note for the vendor? How about ends on a happy note for the consumer and a hand shake is made between both parties..

Not being a dic* here but the end user is owed maybe a call or an email or a returned im....
I do appreciate your assistance. All I want is information...
Well... if it ended on a positive note for the sponsor would it not end positively for the customer too? Sort of go hand hand, yes?

I don't think you are being a Dic*... I would be aggravated too. Just my job here to look around and see if I can help out. Not to sure if I can do anymore than hope everything turns out OK.

Old 03-25-2016, 06:07 PM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,933 Likes on 2,444 Posts
Default Well...

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Well... if it ended on a positive note for the sponsor would it not end positively for the customer too? Sort of go hand hand, yes?

I don't think you are being a Dic*... I would be aggravated too. Just my job here to look around and see if I can help out. Not to sure if I can do anymore than hope everything turns out OK.

Seriously, not being a pot stirrer but It said happy note for the vendor, not happy not for the forum member and vendor..

All good and I seriously appreciate your help..

Thanks
Kebo

Old 03-25-2016, 06:40 PM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

Day 5 since I placed my order and not a word nor delivery. I am in Tenn so 2-3 days tops is all it should take.

Old 03-25-2016, 07:56 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,461 Likes on 2,600 Posts

Ordered parts Monday from them and got them yesterday. Been buying from them for years without issue. Kirk the same. Got an email within minutes confirming purchase and shipping info the next hour. What I don't understand is why they didn't phase the warehouse move in before the busy season.

Old 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
roadrash3
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts

I posted another thread, i will never order from them again. Its not just the shipping issues, its the customer service, it was their screwed up finance department, after they billed me for shipping i didn't receive, they said they would refund the two day shipping and give me a 10% discount (Which i had to beg for, they didn't even offer anything)(i needed the item by the end of the week, paid for two day shipping, but they accidentally shipped ground taking 8 days. it was 6 phone calls, which didn't work, but an angry email on their Facebook page, got their attention and they refunded the shipping, but not the discount. I sent the item back and went through drama then getting a refund back. They are just totally screwed up. This was my first order ever through them, i normally do dennis kirk, revzilla, or direct from a manufacture. never again will i give JP Cycles my business, they are a joke

Old 03-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Alienwulf
Supporter
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

I purchased a lot from them in the last few months rebuilt my top end. I found them thru this forum as they are a sponsor here. I will have to think better in the future on who I buy and why. Just my 2 cents

Old 03-26-2016, 07:46 AM
UPSGUY
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

Well my shield will be here on Tuesday says UPS tracking but the 2 helmets I ordered are still in packing and picking, I don't want the shield if I don't get the helmets!!!!! Come on J&P get your **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you see this!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2016, 08:13 AM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,751 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by tnriverluver
Day 5 since I placed my order and not a word nor delivery. I am in Tenn so 2-3 days tops is all it should take.
Depending on what exactly you're ordering, you could check out Phat Performance Parts. A majority of my orders for HD and sport bikes have come from them. Zero issues. I recently ordered an Arlen Ness Big Brake rotor for the Wide Glide on a Sunday afternoon and it was delivered UPS on Wednesday morning. Most of Phat's orders are shipped out by Tucker Rocky, one of the major distributors in the U.S. Phat tends to have the best prices out there on exhausts and big ticket items. I paid $172 shipped for that $319 list price Big Brake rotor kit.

You folks using J&P for tires should check out Jake Wilson for your tires. Great prices and always fast shipping. I ordered a new set of Pirelli Night Dragons on a Thursday afternoon; shipping confirm received 2 hours later, the ND's were at the house via FedEx on Saturday.

I haven't ordered from J&P in years...

Quick Reply: Anyone else having an issue with J&P CYCLES?