General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone else having an issue with J&P CYCLES?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 09:38 AM
TroubleHead Fred
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,962 Likes on 1,160 Posts

I've done business with them for years and they always done me right. I had heard several stories lately of shipping delays. I'm glad to see the above post about the warehouse move, I was wondering what was up.

It would be nice if they gave a heads up to what was going on, like the OP I would have ordered elsewhere for now.

I was going to order some stuff in a day or two but I think I will wait a couple weeks until they sort things out.

Old 03-24-2016, 10:16 AM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,913 Likes on 4,135 Posts

Originally Posted by tankthebiker
... Glad to see that they are communicating with everyone about it.
They are not communicating with everyone. They are communicating with people that frequent Facebook. I, for one, don't use social media. They are certainly not communicating with the OP.

Is the same explanation on their website where people actually go for parts and orders?

Old 03-24-2016, 10:36 AM
RK4ME
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 2,329 Likes on 1,454 Posts

Last time I checked, you had to join some kind of a club to get the right price from J&P. Screw that.

Old 03-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Baddad1
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ordered 2 tires, 2 tubes ,and 2 rim strips . Got 1 tire within 2 days . The second tire , tubes and strips showed up a week and a half later . After I canceled the order online because not even they're customer service could find my remaining order, and they were the wrong parts. Returned for refund, tracking showed they signed for them over a week ago , and still no refund. And no answers from email or calls . Giving all my business to DK from now on . Guess JP just don't care.

Old 03-24-2016, 11:09 AM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,933 Likes on 2,444 Posts
Default yep..

Originally Posted by Bone Doc
They are not communicating with everyone. They are communicating with people that frequent Facebook. I, for one, don't use social media. They are certainly not communicating with the OP.

Is the same explanation on their website where people actually go for parts and orders?
yep exactly... theres nothing on their site.. im also not a face booker.. my buddy called today to place an order. theyre not being forthright to buyers even when asked... All theyre doing is fixing their collosal internal f-up and theyre not doing **** for paid clients. that includes answering phones..

Old 03-24-2016, 11:19 AM
kngpn
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,138 Likes on 2,682 Posts

I've ordered stuff from them but not in the last month or two. While I never had a problem, I will say that the previous similar thread made me reach out to Dennis Kirk and Revzilla for my last few purchases, probably about 1k worth.

Old 03-24-2016, 11:22 AM
kngpn
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,138 Likes on 2,682 Posts

Originally Posted by uncle kebo
yep exactly... theres nothing on their site.. im also not a face booker.. my buddy called today to place an order. theyre not being forthright to buyers even when asked... All theyre doing is fixing their collosal internal f-up and theyre not doing **** for paid clients. that includes answering phones..
it's all about online rep.. if you don't use social media, you aren't really a threat if you're pissed off as much as someone who's going to tweet, facebook etc.

Old 03-24-2016, 12:04 PM
jbfb
Road Captain
Received 115 Likes on 85 Posts

I have no experience with J&P but for what it's worth I've spent a fair amount of money with Revzilla and could not be happier with them. Plus I like how much information they put into videos.
Recently ordered from FuelMoto as well, placed the order online but also called and spoke with someone about questions/concerns. Another company I will recommend AND continue business with.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:38 PM
azsportpilot
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was going to order a Tire from them and there is a pop-up that warns of shipping delays after you are ready to "check-out"

i ordered the tire from Dennis Kirk instead (same price), had to pay $5 tire processing fee, but it arrived in 2 days!!

Old 03-24-2016, 02:46 PM
Coolaid
Banned
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Bone Doc
I, for one, don't use social media.

This forum is social media...

Quick Reply: Anyone else having an issue with J&P CYCLES?