General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am so damned sick and tired

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Avmech97
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ride on Brother! & if they don't like it tell em to take a flyin leap.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:43 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Psycho,you are not alone we came from the same school.As long as we keep busting our nuts,there are plenty that will stand by and watch with no thanks.They are not going away,the lazy will always be lazy.Try to stay up beat you deserve it!

Old 01-27-2010, 05:06 AM
BlueNoser
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Bro

We have a sayin here "SUCK Back and RELOAD" roughly translated means take a deep breath and think.

Take a long ride and relax, as for the knickle sandwich you may be givin it someone who thinks exactly like you. Now there's two hard workin, honest, good guys sittin in jail or in deep S**t. Ain't worth it.. Suck back and reload

Old 01-27-2010, 06:49 AM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Psycho
Of hearing "your not gonna get another one are you?? those things are so dangerous!! have you learned your lesson yet??"

M"f'er. I've worked 80 to 100 hours a week since I was 17. Bought my first house at 19. When kids my age were partying, I was at work somewhere. When they were chasing women and fast cars in their late teens, early twenties, I was working 70 hours a week sewing carpet together in a dingy gray factory on night shift, or trying to patch my old motorcycles and trucks together to get me to work another day so I could save and invest every penny I made. In my mid twenties when my friends were taking the easy way out of marriage with divorces, and partying and picking up women, I was coming home from a hard day of work, and ABSOLUTELY MAKING a difficult marriage work, because it was the responsible thing to do. Loving the wife when she was unloveable, doing the right thing to compromise, be the strong one and MAKE my freaking marriage work, instead of taking the easy way out. When my buddies were taking a toke or going in on a sex binge with a couple of loose women, I was walking away. When they were spending more than they made, getting themselves too far into debt, and filing bankruptcy as the easy way out. I was minimizing debt, working more hours, and working on other peoples cars and motorcycles in my yard for extra money, so I could pay the payments that I had given my good word on the dotted line to pay. I left home at 18 the day after my highschool graduation with 117 dollars and a truck that I had payed for with summer jobs with over 200 thousand miles on it. I have worked, struggled, been the responsible one. Bailed out siblings, cousins and friends from financial and emotional crisis to the tune of thousands upon thousands of dollars. I've worked and been responsible for years with chronic pain from childhood disease that I have to live with every day, and now they want to guilt me out of the one hobby, the one thing I splurge on, my one stress reliever that I take time out for.

Well f'ck it. They ain't doing it. The whole damn bunch of them can rot. I'm tired of being the responsible one. I'm tired of walking away from badasses that want to fight, because it's the right thing to do. I'm tired of working to see my money go to multiple federal programs that are just money pits that enable the lazy worthless of this world to be lazy and worthless in comfort. I'm sick and damn tired of the whole f'ing pile of steaming $hit.

After years of working in astronomical pain in high stress evironments, I think I may be just plain worn out. The next m'f'er that says one cross word to me is getting a mouthfull of knuckles.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Sounds like you need to take a Day off and have a Redneck Budweiser and go ride the Scoot.
Man yer stressed out . WTF.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

When I first read this thread I wanted to respond right away. But figure I would take a day to get my thoughts together.Two years and eight months later I think I am ready.

Naaa. Nevermind.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't know who you are venting about but do they know? Tell them--I don't need convincing.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:35 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

You seriously need a vacation, a long ride, and some good lovin'. Not necessarily in that order. When I say long ride, I'm talkin' about a couple of weeks of good winding roads with a river along side to ease your mind. Hey, get the bike, come to Montana, and enjoy life. It's a lot better watchin' the sunshine go down from the seat of your Harley. You owe it to yourself.......

Old 01-27-2010, 05:29 PM
curlydee
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

This is a frigging riot.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:31 PM
curlydee
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by curlydee
This is a frigging riot.
Where the hell did my sig go?