General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You riders with long hair..

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 08:23 PM
flashprez
Club Member
Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts
Default RE: You riders with long hair..

My hair is half way down my back. I wear it in a ponytail with one band. For years I had the problem you're talking about, but I found this product called Aussie Detangler at the grocery store. After a long ride I take a shower and wash my hair using this detangler and it takes all the rat nest out. Give it a try.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:59 PM
dnvreldrdg
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh what would it be like to have that problem again, hahaha
I had super long hair in the 70's and remember almost crying trying to get my hair untangled. Now, since I don't have enough to worry about when it gets too wild looking I just take the razor with a 1" comb, run it over my head a few times and start over again.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:01 AM
michaelbarry
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: suspect

ORIGINAL: michaelbarry

Wow Very intelligent post, Einstein. Oh, don't know who that is? Doesn't surprise me. Is it so hard to believe that maybe someone actually wants to brush their hair? What do you do? Just let the grease turn it in to one big dreadlock? Some people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. Hey man, do me a favor, please? Go stick your nuts in a blender..I'd hate to see you reproduce.

it is funny to hear a man ask another man how to detangle his hair.......but you got your panties all caught around your *** hairs, why man ?? are you really that offended or what ??
Hey, genius, learn to use the 'quote' function correctly. And no, it wasn't a gender specific question. Remember, there are females on this board as well. And what about this "panties all caught around your *** hairs"? ..I don't know about you, but I don't wear panties, and my *** hair isn't long enough to get "caught around" my underwear. Figured i'd let you know, as you seem to have some sort of interest in it. BUT this thread isn't about picking apart your messages to show that you're an idiot..you do a fine job of it yourself. Sooo, moving on.

Thanks to the people who actually posted something worthwhile. I still want to try some of the 'detangler' stuff but haven't got a chance to yet.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:58 AM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Long haired RUBs. Shouldn't this be moved to a Mary Kay forum? [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

[sm=signs006.gif]

Old 05-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Hagar the Horrible
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: suspect

wtf........go ask vidal sasoon for hair care tips.next thing you'll ask is what branf vinegar do you use in your douche....baaaaaahhhhhhhh....
You ain't gonna make any friends here with that attitude. I suggest you just skip the posts you don't like or play nice with others here.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:51 AM
dadofsix
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: txfxstrider

Long haired RUBs. Shouldn't this be moved to a Mary Kay forum? [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

[sm=signs006.gif]
Is something the matter with a guy having long hair, or is green-eyed envy perched on your shoulder?

<><Peace

Old 05-17-2007, 09:58 AM
nidan
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

4 ponytail holders and tuck it inside my jacket