General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jenni from Charlie's HD

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 05:45 PM
tracymason
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jenni from Charlie's HD

I would like to take a moment and praise Jenni from Charlie's HD on excellent customer service. She has always provided me with excellent discounts 20% off and cheap shipping. In addition to pleasant personality she is very knowledgable in her area. She is very helpful and appreciative of your business.

Here is a real example of what happened to me and what Jenni did to help me out. I recently purchased an additional bike an 04 RKC. I already have an 05 Fatboy. I decided to purchase a set of billet style shifter levers to put on the Roadking the same ones that I have on the Fatboy. They look good on the Fatboy so I wanted to put another set on the Roadking.

I ordered a new set through Jenni 20% off as always, get them home and installed them with new pegs. Not realizing that the vibrations in the Roadking are alot more intense that the Fatboy I tightened them good and snug but not overly tight.

I go for a ride for a few hours and lone and behold the heel lever has vibrated lose and fell off somewhere ( I know my own stupid fault for not using loctite and giving it a extra turn, I was afraid of stripping it because that are soft aluminium).

At this point I am pissed at myself, the levers up here in Canada are 210 bucks plus the shifter peg, and the levers are only sold in pairs. I call the stealer up here, explain my case and ask if I can buy just one lever. Oh no way, you have to buy 2 levers plus the peg and by the way no discounts full price. What else would you expect from these bandits up here.

I call Jenni and explain what happened, no problem at all. She sold me just 1 lever that I need and at a 20% discount to boot. Now that is customer service, and the reason why I will only buy from her ffrom now on. If you guys have not tried her out yet, please do so. She is awesome and I bet you won't be dissapointed.

Sorry for the long post, gotta get this off my chest.

Tracy

Old 04-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Keith_H
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Jenni from Charlie's HD

Go Jenni, good people are hard to find.

Old 04-27-2007, 06:02 PM
SteveM
Road Captain

Is that Charlie's in Kentucky or West Virginia?

Old 04-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Neckball
Stellar HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks like the dealership had a name change, used to be Benjy's H-D. Jenni truly understands what customer service is all about.

Old 04-27-2007, 06:56 PM
WVULTRA
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: SteveM

Charlie's Harley Davidson in Huntington, West Virginia..........formerly Benji's Harley Davidson.

I can personally say Jenni is THE BEST H-D sales person I have ever encountered! Her word is as good as gold, and she gives 110% all the time!

Jenni Sapyta
408 4th Street
Huntington,West Virginia
304-523-1340
www.charlieshd.com[/align]

[sm=smiley20.gif]

[/align]

Old 04-27-2007, 08:33 PM
bay13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll throw another ton of good comments out about Jenni as well. She has been nothing but great. When ever I order something wrong, and find out after I get it, it's taken care of pronto. I like talking to a person that knows what they are doing.

Old 04-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Panhead_1_9_4_8
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: WVRDKING

ORIGINAL: SteveM

Charlie's Harley Davidson in Huntington, West Virginia..........formerly Benji's Harley Davidson.

I can personally say Jenni is THE BEST H-D sales person I have ever encountered! Her word is as good as gold, and she gives 110% all the time!

Jenni Sapyta
408 4th Street
Huntington,West Virginia
304-523-1340
www.charlieshd.com[/align]

[sm=smiley20.gif]

[/align]
Yup ... she is. I bought stuff from her when she was at Hale's.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:23 AM
disom007
Advanced

I recently had bad experience with Jenni. I placed a big order with her on a Tuesday, on Wednesday i started getting stuff and everything i ordered was there by Friday. When i got into the last shipment i noticed the rear wheel i ordered had scratches on it, deep scratches that had been chromed over. My wife drove it back to Huntington and got the tire mounted on a new wheel, while she was there she ordered my braided lines and cables and the chrome triple tree cover.
We put the wheels and stuff on and when we let the bike down off the jack the back tire went flat. So another trip to Huntington. While my wife was there getting the tire fixed she checked to see if the cables had came in yet and Jenni said they hadn't come in. My wife told her we had a couple of weeks left to get it done because there was a bike show i wanted to enter and Jenni said it wouldn't take that long. A couple more weeks go by and still no cables, my wife was calling there everyday to see if they had came in and finally Jenni told her she forgot to order them.
Finally, a week after the bike show and five weeks late they arrived, and guess what...i didn't get the brake line. Plus the back side of the triple tree cover had a hole drilled in it and someone had let the drill slip and left a 2" dented scratch on it.