General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carpel Tunnel anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 06:01 PM
gregorysfd
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Carpel Tunnel anyone?

This may sound crazy but it worked for me, I had the same problem, waking me up in the middle of the night , both hands hurting so bad , had braces on both hands. I was going to have surgery on both until a Doctor told me to take a heavy rubber band, with your fingers straight out rap the rubber band around those fingers and then open the fingers up so the rubber band causes tension on the rubber band. This movement over a period of time releived the pressure on the rist and they started feeling better. I carried a rubber band with me for 2 years , had one on the shifter on my truck and while riding , when ever it started to go numb i would use this rubber band and as of today about 10 years later i have no pain at all in my rists. Try it rubber bands don't cost much . hope it will help you like it did me.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:47 AM
rydermike
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I guess ur lucky!!! Better to be the pitcher and NOT the catcher!!!! LOL!! Just kidding , is late & sick sense of humor is a byproduct!

Old 09-01-2007, 05:18 AM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 62 Posts

One more vote for the iso grips.I have major arthritis in both my hands .Iso grips help keep my hands from aching as much, also from falling asleep. My two cents worth. Ride Safe Jrsess