General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tell us what makes CHAPS so "fruity"............

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 12:50 AM
middleman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tell us what makes CHAPS so "fruity"............

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

ORIGINAL: chopperz71

ORIGINAL: middleman

i'm 5'6" and dare any of you to say something to my face about my chaps

[:@]
OK....stand on a box and I will!!!

(I am very sorry for that..I had some beers and you set me up. I couldn't resist)
This is some of the funniest chit I have ever seen. This and the 19 inch arms.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Hey Choppers....I don't think that Middleman was laughing! I think he really got mad!
I didn't realize this thread was still alive... It's stupid to have to explain this, but anyone who knows me irl would know I can make/take a joke. My skin is thick enough for that, but not enough to take acrack dash on pavement.

Some of you insecureol farts prolly went to see theVillage Peoplelive in concert and now you're psycologically skewed because of it. I had to readabout themin a history archive, so I'm not so associated with your geh thing. I'm confident enough in my masculinity to wearwhatever I want.

The more I read posts here the more I realize how much ppl care too much about their appearance... some ppl are freaking out over windshields, full-face helmets, patches, and now chaps. It's like you're polling to see if you'll be accepted by others or if you've fallen into a stereotype. I don't know how you make time to ride while being so concerned about others.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Raxus
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Only got one thing to say..

[IMG]local://upfiles/28821/A67118A752274B20BC84DB1AD490228F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-02-2007, 01:00 AM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: screwball

They make my azz look fat.
Did you ever think that maybe it's not the chaps that make it look fat?

Old 05-02-2007, 01:02 AM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

(I am very sorry for that..I had some beers and you set me up. I couldn't resist)
This is some of the funniest chit I have ever seen. This and the 19 inch arms.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Hey Choppers....I don't think that Middleman was laughing! I think he really got mad!
I didn't realize this thread was still alive... It's stupid to have to explain this, but anyone who knows me irl would know I can make/take a joke. My skin is thick enough for that, but not enough to take acrack dash on pavement.

Some of you insecureol farts prolly went to see theVillage Peoplelive in concert and now you're psycologically skewed because of it. I had to readabout themin a history archive, so I'm not so associated with your geh thing. I'm confident enough in my masculinity to wearwhatever I want.

The more I read posts here the more I realize how much ppl care too much about their appearance... some ppl are freaking out over windshields, full-face helmets, patches, and now chaps. It's like you're polling to see if you'll be accepted by others or if you've fallen into a stereotype. I don't know how you make time to ride while being so concerned about others.
Middleman...This thread is 100% a joke. I doubt anyone is serious here. I actually have nothing against people wearing chaps or anything else for that matter. Come on --- laugh a little!!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:03 AM
middleman
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Raxus

Only got one thing to say..

[IMG]local://upfiles/28821/A67118A752274B20BC84DB1AD490228F.jpg[/IMG]
hmm i think i will sport an indian headdress next time I ride...

All these professions represented and the biker gets the gehbash

Old 05-02-2007, 01:08 AM
middleman
Cruiser

Middleman...This thread is 100% a joke. I doubt anyone is serious here. I actually have nothing against people wearing chaps or anything else for that matter. Come on --- laugh a little!!
I did laugh - it was just shorter than you expected maybe?

Old 05-02-2007, 01:13 AM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

I did laugh - it was just shorter than you expected maybe?
Ohhh! I see. (By the way...It's probably not a good thing to say "it was shorter than expected" It could he misinterpreted!!)

Old 05-02-2007, 01:30 AM
deuce dude
Road Master

i guess i'm ok to wear chaps then....lol....seriously though, i do wear chaps when i'm hittin the hiway and its a little chilly......just a matter of staying warm...

ORIGINAL: BigJfxdwg

Chaps look fruity when you are a man, less than 5'10, and less than 150 lbs.

I go by the rule that I never make fun of or talk back to someone who has arms bigger than my neck.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:10 AM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: deuce dude

i guess i'm ok to wear chaps then....lol....seriously though, i do wear chaps when i'm hittin the hiway and its a little chilly......just a matter of staying warm...

ORIGINAL: BigJfxdwg

Chaps look fruity when you are a man, less than 5'10, and less than 150 lbs.

I go by the rule that I never make fun of or talk back to someone who has arms bigger than my neck.
An over-pant would be more effective for that and more effective protection in case of an accident. I really have nothing against chaps, I just don't really get the point of them.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:52 AM
cwilks
Banned

And you never will [sm=exactly.gif]

Quick Reply: Tell us what makes CHAPS so "fruity"............