General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

celebrities who ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 02:17 AM
g money
Account Retired
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: celebrities who ride

The late Justin Strylzik of the Pittsburgh Steelers was an avid biker.Beer drinkin, Hell raisin, ZZ Top beard wearin, wild man. Went head on into an 18 wheeler in a pickup truck, cops chasin him and all!
Gary D.

Old 04-23-2007, 04:14 AM
atomic
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: UltraPassenger

ORIGINAL: Yeti

Alot of the nascar drivers, Kyle Petty, Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon all come to mind.
I heard Dale Earnhardt couldn't ride one per his contract....it was too dangerous....go figure.....

That is kind of idiotic. I read where this NASA Space Shuttle pilot wasn't allowed to mountain climb because it was too dangerous. He tried to convince them that it was hardly as dangerous as what he did for a living but they wouldn't give in.

Old 04-23-2007, 05:40 AM
bolt_p51
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow...........jimmy page and john played with zepplin?..................oh wait...they were zepplin...........what was i thinking?

Old 04-23-2007, 09:20 AM
arthur
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 34 Posts

I've heard this too. It has to do with all of the money, training and so on the gov. has invested in the astronaut. Don't want him going and killing himself before he climb aboard.

ORIGINAL: atomic

ORIGINAL: UltraPassenger

ORIGINAL: Yeti

Alot of the nascar drivers, Kyle Petty, Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon all come to mind.
I heard Dale Earnhardt couldn't ride one per his contract....it was too dangerous....go figure.....

That is kind of idiotic. I read where this NASA Space Shuttle pilot wasn't allowed to mountain climb because it was too dangerous. He tried to convince them that it was hardly as dangerous as what he did for a living but they wouldn't give in.

Old 04-23-2007, 02:43 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nobody mentioned Robert Zimmerman (Bob Dylan) yet. Had a few beers with some guy in Superior WI. that said they rode together. Another rocker who rides is Klaus Meine, when my bendix crapped out in Deadwood 2000, he and his bodyguards push-started us. Still owe him a beer!