General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road Encounter With Douche Bag

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 12:45 AM
hssatx
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road Encounter With Douche Bag

I had left a rally kick off party at a local dealership and was enjoying the ride back home. I see a black SUV with the flashy crome rims about to exit a parking lot and I figure he's going to wait until I pass.....he hesitates momentarily and then guns it out of the parking lot causing me to brake in order to avoid a collision. I was both scared and angry at the moron driving and I merely shake my head from side to side as I follow behind him.This angers the douche bag and he proceeds to give me the finger. I'm thinking, this idiot just cut me off and he has some nerve to flip me off.....without giving it a second thought I return the favor and flip him off. He immediately pulls off to the side of the road and I stop alongside his vehicle. I did not want to just keep on riding as I feared he would ram me from behind and would be at a great disadvantage having this idiot driving behind me. As Istopped alongside his vehicle, he reaches underneath the seat saying "come get some". This s_ _ t for brains isbetween 18-23 YOA with a shaved head, goatee, and a crazed look in his eyes. I identify myself as a LEO and produce my identification, telling him "you better calm down, you're talking to a cop". I'm carrying my weapon but it's in my ankle holster and not knowing if he was armed, I decided to identify myself first knowing that I was still on my bike and was at a disadvantage. He stares at my badge and hesitates for a split second before saying,"I'm a police officer too". I'm stillon my bike but when he makes this last statement, I start walking the bike backwards and tell him "OK, I'm going to park behind you, I want to talk to you. At this moment the little peckerwood takes off like a bat out of hell. My adrenalin is up and I'm deciding what to do next. I realize I'm off duty and on my bike and decide to leave well enough alone as the situation has changed and the moron is driving away.....the situation has de-escalated. another reason why I decided to leave well enough alone was because maybe I provoked the idiot by flipping him off. Needless to say, I memorized his license plate and will decide what action to take next after I cool down. If anything, the little dirt bag will think twice before cutting anyone else and flipping them off. Sorry for making this kinda' long.....I just had to vent. I feel a little better already. No need to mention the number of idiots on the road. Ride safe.

Old 04-13-2007, 12:47 AM
streetboob
Road Warrior
Default RE: Road Encounter With Douche Bag

Make an example of him. Show up on his doorstep in uniform. He probably lives with mommy and daddy. Let them beat his a$$ after you're done chewing him out

Old 04-13-2007, 12:55 AM
cajunrph
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 93 Likes on 67 Posts

I wish I was a LEO sometimes when I get cut off. You handled it well I think. But do show up on his door step and scare the sh*t out of the dip wad.

Old 04-13-2007, 12:55 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

yea,, dont let him off easy,, I'm sure youll come up with something,, as of right now hes prob'y braggin to all his buds a lil diff story!

Old 04-13-2007, 12:59 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: streetboob

Make an example of him. Show up on his doorstep in uniform. He probably lives with mommy and daddy. Let them beat his a$$ after you're done chewing him out
exactly. I HOPE you got his tag number. I am sure that his reaching under the seat, ostensibly for a weapon, placed you in fear for your safety. Which btw, would be assault!! (ok....I'm stretching it..but dirtbag is worth a follow up visit)

Old 04-13-2007, 01:01 AM
skid jackson
Cruiser

Go after him for claiming he is a cop. If nothing else make him sweat for a bit.

Old 04-13-2007, 01:02 AM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So you flipped him off. You're human. I think you handled it well.

Old 04-13-2007, 01:07 AM
YUCK
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should have shot him wit your foot....I got into bumper to bumper two lanes merging to one,,,,I took the left lane thinking,,,,they cant pass me on the right,,,,well this big 4 wheel drive blazer,,,starts squeezing me out at the mearge,,,and onto the double yellow,,,,I said"where the f*ck u going As*hole,,,,he flips me off and continues to push....well when I kicked his door in,,,all hell broke loose,,,,he leans out the truck and flips a badge at me,,,,I told him Idon't care if your god,,,,your are threating my life here....and u'r in the wrong...his hand was shaking wit that badge,,,so I told him to stick that badge up his ars,,,or shoot me....well he didn't shoot me,,and I'm still wondering what he did wit the badge.....

Old 04-13-2007, 01:10 AM
kjriv
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude...2 things....

1. he clearly was NOT an LEO...
2. he may having been carrying a gun illegaly - thus the hasty departure.

If he's in your jurisdiction, I'd sit on his corner, wait for him to pull out, then pull him over and run him andtoss the vehicle.

He's clearly a d=ckhead, and a hothead and with a gun, thats a bad thing. Sounds like bad news guy with poss warrants out. Never know who you nail.

Old 04-13-2007, 01:11 AM
Dallastx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have read him the riot act. No respect for riders whatsoever.

Quick Reply: Road Encounter With Douche Bag