General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For you big wheel guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014 | 12:48 AM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
they're motorcycles built for people who have expendable income...... they don't worry about trade in value.....they want to look good

then, they failed

Old 10-27-2014 | 01:03 AM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Riders Club Member

Dunno what these people are gonna do when these stupid POSs aren't "trendy" anymore.

Old 10-27-2014 | 01:20 AM
Dake
Club Member
Riders Club Member

I going to do a big wheel front and back, is that wrong? Wait JR has already done that.

Attached Thumbnails For you big wheel guys-joke.jpg  
Old 10-27-2014 | 08:55 AM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by gamble71
then, they failed

your opinion......maybe true ....maybe not.......one thing for sure......they'll be back to spend more of their expendable income....that's usually with out fail

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 10-27-2014 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-27-2014 | 08:58 AM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by PanHeadRich
I hear ya, that would be perfect

That might be a good business to start up.....good luck with that

Old 10-27-2014 | 09:04 AM
Rampant
Tourer

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
Just wondering what makes these motorcycles worthless......people buy them from us for between $32,00.00 $40,000.00
Idiots and their money are soon parted. Which makes your business model brilliant!

Old 10-27-2014 | 09:35 AM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rampant
Idiots and their money are soon parted. Which makes your business model brilliant!
Thank you Rampant......just goes to show everyone that what goes on at Harley dealers every day (Idiots and their money parting company) happens elsewhere......so we'll give Moco credit for the business model.....hell they even help us out

Old 10-27-2014 | 09:46 AM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Greezey Rider

Looks as stupid as these abortions....
greezey post from the"Ugly Harley" post

" If you don't like it, don't buy it.

There are lots of ugly bikes out there, the owners of those bikes think their ([possive) bike is the coolest thing on the road.

We can laugh at them and joke about them....But the guy that owns the bike will still think he has the coolest bike on the road.
It's still a somewhat free country, people still have the right to have poor taste.

What does your bike look like? Maybe I would consider it to be ugly."

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 10-27-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-27-2014 | 09:56 AM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by dickey
Dunno what these people are gonna do when these stupid POSs aren't "trendy" anymore.
Maybe they'll be like the fashion industry......if ya live long enough they might be "trendy" again......hell they'll be ahead of the game

Old 10-27-2014 | 10:07 AM
rleedeuce
Road Captain
Default Fun to Ride Hard

Big Wheels? Does it make it MORE fun to ride? Maybe if you like having folks LOOK at you.

I never really had that problem or those insecurities. Seems like there are a LOT of folks today that need to shock others to get their status in order...

Sorry. When I was young and poor back in the early 60s all I could do was strip off excess weight on a Harley, maybe rake it a bit for more highway stability and then basically ride it hard as H*ll. Still following that exact same formula. It makes a FUN bike.

Here's MY bike. Is it ugly? I really can't decide. Some days I think it is ugly and other days it looks all right.

But the important thing to ME is that it functions beyond belief. The suspension is all revalved, the shield is great at 80, it is comfortable to the extreme and so much FUN to ride I HATE to get off and park it.

I own other bikes including sport bikes and sport tourers. And when I want something lighter and quicker they are super fine. But my Harley is the most satisfying BIG bike I have ever sat on. BIG is neat when it can really dance the dance.

Even if I don't have a funny looking wheel on it. Maybe BECAUSE I don't have a funny looking wheel on it.

My two cents.

Attached Thumbnails For you big wheel guys-fun-with-bags-too.jpg  

Last edited by rleedeuce; 10-27-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Quick Reply: For you big wheel guys