Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

[FS-SoCal]: Apple iPad 3 - 16GB - Black - Cellular (Verizon) + WiFi - $270 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 11:36 PM
jaysen
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default [FS-SoCal]: Apple iPad 3 - 16GB - Black - Cellular (Verizon) + WiFi - $270 shipped

Terms:
Items listed as "Shipped" include shipping to Cont US via USPS priority mail. Local pickup is available and for those interested will have priority over online transactions - Inland Empire. All items, unless stated, do not come with a warranty nor is one implied. Items sold 'as is' but guaranteed against DOA unless specifically stated.

All items come from a SMOKE & PET FREE home. No dingy smelling electronics.

References:
Heatware: jaysen
eBay: jay_peezee
Paypal Verified / Amazon Payment Verified

Over 10 years of FLAWLESS online trading/commerce
Payment:
Cash
Square Payment
Amazon Payment
PayPal
Private Message
For Sale:
Item:
Black Apple iPad 3 Retina - 16GB - Cellular (Verizon) + WiFi - MC733LL/A

Condition:
7.5/10 condition - See description for further details.

Description:
The iPad screen and glass are in 9.8/10 condition with no scratches or cracks. The rear casing is also immaculate, however the sides do show some dents/gouges in the aluminum casing. In full disclosure; while walking down my stairs one day my ipad slipped from my hand from about 3 ft and hit the last two carpeted stairs. Other than the cosmetic imperfections, the iPad functions as new. It is adult owned and had always been in a case except for when it was first purchased and I was using just a smartcover (hence the drop). Because the screen and glass came out unscathed, they are the original and not some CHEAP aftermarket eBay/Chinese crap. I have provided macro shots of the damages so everything will be magnified.

Include:
Original box, paperwork, unopened USB Cable + Charger, Genuine Apple Leather Smartcover

Price:
$270 Shipped USPS Priority mail

Photos: