Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Excellent Fox Creek leather jacket for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 05:46 PM
JS999R
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excellent Fox Creek leather jacket for sale

Unfortunately this quality jacket by Fox Creek is too large for me. I normally fit in a 44, but since both loosing weight and the jacket being cut on the larger side of 44, it doesn't fit. The quality of Fox Creek products is well known. What I especially like about it is the soft leather, unlike my stiff Vanson jacket. Both are excellent jackets, so it's personal preference at this point. The jacket is in excellent condition with no scuffs or abrasions.

The jacket is the previous model, identical to the current $462 "racing" jacket except without the right inside zippered pocket. It does have the left side buttoned pocket however. Another difference is the previous model doesn't have the hidden fleece warmer. Other than these two small items, its the same beautiful leather crafted garmet.

The jacket has the laced adjustable sides, both front and back long zippered ventilation vents that really work well when you need maximum air flow around your torso. There is an insulated liner held in place by snap closures and a nice touch with some antique brass hardware snaps with USA on the front of them. A vented synthetic (for strength) mesh shell separates the liner from the inner leather, designed for maximum airflow when the vents are opened. For storage, besides the inside pocket you have two front zippered pockets, something I wish my Vanson had.

The quality of this jacket is unsurpassed in my opinion and it's a good sign when you see double stitching in support of the reinforced extra leather around the elbows and shoulders. The same kind of safety elements you would find on quality racing motorcycle jackets I'm familiar with.

I guarantee you will be happy with this jacket in both the comfort and safety categories, all it needs now is a new owner with the right sized torso. I kept this jacket for 1.5 years hoping by some miracle I would "grow" into it, but eventually realized it needed a new home with a new owner just in time for the colder weather.

Listed at $225 and I'll pay the freight and cover the Paypal fees.

Attached Thumbnails Excellent Fox Creek leather jacket for sale-img_4587.jpg   Excellent Fox Creek leather jacket for sale-img_4588.jpg   Excellent Fox Creek leather jacket for sale-img_4591.jpg   Excellent Fox Creek leather jacket for sale-img_4592.jpg  
Old 10-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts

PM sent

Old 10-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts

Item received in good condition.

JS999R is a reputable seller, good communications, and prompt shipping.

Thanks for the deal!