Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

First gear leather jacket size 48 tall

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 06:07 AM
Mr. Clean
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First gear leather jacket size 48 tall

FIRST GEAR Leather Jacket for Sale

Because of bad knees at age 74, I can no longer ride. I sold my last motorcycle and am offering this jacket for sale here in case anyone is interested. In 40 years of riding, I have had several sets of leathers, including custom made leathers. This FIRSTGEAR jacket is the most comfortable leather jacket I have ever owned. This is the original FIRSTGEAR, high quality jacket, not the current ones sold by Hein Gericke.

The jacket is in excellent, almost like new condition and has never been down. It has no scrapes, gouges or any other damage whatsoever and has always been kept clean and treated with leather cleaner/preservative.
I am 6’ 4” tall and weigh about 235 lbs. The jacket is size 48 Tall and fits me perfectly.

Please see the fact sheet showing the features of this jacket. It can explain all the features better than I can.

Features are as follows:
1. Full weight top grain leather, 1.2-1.4mm.
2. Zipper-controlled ventilation system, two front zippers & two back zippers.
3. Wrist vent scoops for warm weather comfort.
4. Snap-out liner with a convertible "Thermoneck", utilizing aluminized mylar for maximum warmth with minimal bulk.
5. Nine separate compartments for storage, including a handy key pocket.
6. Lined handwarmer pockets.
7. Dropped back and gathered leather waist for a snug draft-free comfortable fit.
8. Velcro adjustable collar for maximum warmth when worn with "Thermoneck".

The jacket originally cost me $400. I am asking $150 for the jacket, shipped to the lower 48 states.

I accept Paypal and I will cover the Paypal fees.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Attached Thumbnails First gear leather jacket size 48 tall-firstgear-jacket-fact-sheet-img025z.jpg   First gear leather jacket size 48 tall-first-gear-jacket-p1050318z.jpg