Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

HJC and ACC helmets

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 09:19 AM
mavrickFLHR
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 10 Posts
Default HJC and ACC helmets

Ok, I have two mc helmets I'm posting. The first is an HJC IS-2. It's a flat black half helmet with a pull down sun visor / sun shield. It's a size large and it's still in pretty much like new condition. It has been worn several times, but for the most part it just sits on the shelf. I have the orginal box and helmet bag for it, and I can get pics for anyone who might be interested. It retails for 98 dollars or in that ball park so I'm thinking 50 bucks and whatever the shipping would be.. or maybe 55 dollars shipped whatever.. any interest let me know. The other helmet is an ACC carbon fiber beanie. This is one of the ACC's that was affected by the change in certification. Originally, it was sold as a DOT compliant helmet. The DOT cert was recalled and basically, it turned into a 170.00 dollar novelty helmet. It is small and doesn't give you that mushroom head look but again, it is NOT Dot certified. I honestly have no clue what its worth, especially since it's no longer DOT but if any of you are interested, feel free to pm or email me and we'll talk about it. Like the HJC if anyone is seriously intersted I can get ya pics. ( I'll be out of town for the holiday so.. pic's when I get back ) Almost forgot.. the ACC is also a size large.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

mavrick

Last edited by mavrickFLHR; 04-05-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
SGFlash
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent on ACC helmet.