Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Rockhard American Classic Helmet 3/4 Matte Black Medium

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 12:04 AM
egetrop
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rockhard American Classic Helmet 3/4 Matte Black Medium

SOLD

Well, here's another helmet I'm selling...I finally bought a Lick's NovDot and I'm quite satisfied with it. Both fit me good but it came down to how light the NovDot was on my head compared to the Rockhard. So, I'm selling my matte black that was hardly used. It's medium in size which you can't find online. $80 shipped or best offer.

Last edited by egetrop; 09-03-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:35 PM
egetrop
Cruiser

$75 shipped

Old 08-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Hi there. I am interested in your helmet. Do you know how the sizing of the Rockhard might compare to the Bell Custom 500? I own a Bell 500 in size M and am very happy with it. I researched Rockhard and heard good things about em but I never wanted to take a chance ordering it online. Since I was able to try the Bell in any number of local stores, it was a safer bet. Not really looking to replace my Bell (I have owned a number of Bell helmets and have always liked them) but thought this might make a good second helmet for emergencies or for a passenger. If you have any experience trying the Bell and can offer any insight into the sizing then you might have a buyer. Thanks

Old 08-26-2011, 01:58 PM
egetrop
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Skeezmachine
Hi there. I am interested in your helmet. Do you know how the sizing of the Rockhard might compare to the Bell Custom 500? I own a Bell 500 in size M and am very happy with it. I researched Rockhard and heard good things about em but I never wanted to take a chance ordering it online. Since I was able to try the Bell in any number of local stores, it was a safer bet. Not really looking to replace my Bell (I have owned a number of Bell helmets and have always liked them) but thought this might make a good second helmet for emergencies or for a passenger. If you have any experience trying the Bell and can offer any insight into the sizing then you might have a buyer. Thanks
I've tried on a few helmets including the Bell 500. The Fulmer V2 in Medium was too tight for me especially the cheeks. The Bell 500 Medium seemed seemed okay but it didn't seem too snug. The Rockhard in Medium fit me really good and I was really happy until I finally pulled the trigger on the Lick's NovDot in Large. This is now my favorite helmet as it fits me perfectly and I get no lift even at +70mph. Hope this helps. BTW...I placed this helmet on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQ...Q3aMESELXQ3aIT

Good luck!