Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

**SOLD*Quality Thurlow leather jacket and pants

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011 | 01:16 AM
niided
|
Advanced
Default **SOLD*Quality Thurlow leather jacket and pants

Very nice, rich dark brown, very soft, but heavy duty Thurlow deer skin leathers hand crafted

in the USA. Jacket is a large and comes w/a very nice, thick, satin covered thinsulate snap

in liner. Jacket is fully lined in satin, comes w/zippered vents in the action back feature in

back of shoulders. Jacket sold for over $700 new. Still is in like new condition and being

sold for $350 shipped anywhere in US.

Pants is constructed w/same materials w/lining down to the knees. Zippered side vents jut

below the pockets. Size is a 34 waist by 32 inseam. it sold for close to $500 new. Also in

like new condition and being sold for $250 shipped anywhere in US.

The gear is very well crafted w/quality materials and workmanship. This gear is one that

you will wear for your entire riding years and then pass it on to some one else. Along the

lines of Langlitz, Vanson, Schott, etc. Will beome a classic one day.

I don't think Thurlow is in business any more, but you can check out this website;

Jacket,
http://www.thurlowleather.com/jacket3.html#s98

Pants,
http://www.thurlowleather.com/pants.html#103

I got the gear from a very good friend but it is too big for me. I could get away w/wearing

the large jacket but would need to alter the pants to fit my 32x31 size. Might have to

do that but thought I would offer it up before doing a butcher job on the gear.

Take a look at the pictures and pm me if interested. Gear looks black in pictures but actually is a very rich dark brown.

Last edited by niided; 03-04-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: sold