Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

HD System II modular helmet XL

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 06:11 PM
mountainpharm
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb HD System II modular helmet XL

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Hey folks, I've got an HD System II modular helmet by HJC sized XL for sale. I bought this for a rain/cold weather helmet but apparently bought a size too small for my melon; it developed a pressure point on my forehead after about an hour. As a result, I only wore this thing six times or so. The rest of the time it was stored in the original cover in my house (non-smoking) or it was bungeed to my luggage rack. It is in excellent shape. Comes with the original helmet cover (see pics). Also included is the owner's manual and the original noise-reducing inserts for the ear spaces (not pictured). Speaking of the pics, I posted them original size so you could see the helmet in detail. I tried to point out what few imperfections the helmet has in an effort for full disclosure.

I've got a new XXL ordered which will be here Wednesday so I need to let this one go. I paid $275 for this one at Crossroads HD in Wilkesboro, NC. Will let it fly for $150 shipped.

NOTE: In the picture above there is a small scratch above the System II sticker. It's about the size of a pencil lead.

NOTE: In the pic above you can see two or three *very* slight surface marks to the right of the left rear vent.

NOTE: In the pic above it may look like the helmet has some severe cosmetic scratches to the right and top of the reflection of my hand. Those are reflections of clouds, not scratches. The spot directly to the right of my hand was a smudge from handling the helmet -- it wiped right off. There is a light scratch that can be seen crossing the reflection of my arm.

As you can see, the helmet has a mirror finish. Visor is in equally good shape. The interior of the helmet is literally perfect. It ain't a new helmet, but it's as close as you'll find anywhere, and it's about half the price of a new one. PM if interested.

Last edited by mountainpharm; 09-01-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:12 AM
mountainpharm
Road Captain

No takers @ $150? I'll go $140 shipped.

Old 08-31-2010, 09:55 AM
mountainpharm
Road Captain

Last call at $135 shipped. If no takers at that price, it will be listed on eBay by the weekend.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:17 PM
pavehawkfe
Cruiser

I'll take the helmet. PM sent.

Gene

Old 09-01-2010, 07:49 AM
mountainpharm
Road Captain

***sold***sold***sold***

Last edited by mountainpharm; 09-01-2010 at 05:28 PM.