Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

For Sale: My House - Northeast Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 02:42 PM
sknyfats
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: My House - Northeast Ohio

Ok - this is definitely classified as "non-motorcycle" related, yet, at the same time, the only reason I'm doing it is so I can ride again! I'm from the northeast Ohio area - and planning on moving down south - most likely Jacksonville, Florida. I sold my last bike in order to finish up the house & tie up some loose ends.

My house is now for sale! I won't be getting another bike until it's sold & I make my move...so, without further ado...if anyone is looking to relocate to Ohio - near Cleveland & wants to buy a nice house...shoot me a PM. I'll actually discount the price of the house if you have a bagger to throw into the deal.

The house is in a great suburb, just 12 miles east of downtown Cleveland. It's a ranch, 3 bedroom, finished basement and, what sold me on the home initially was the yard. The property is a double wide lot - and also has a bonus parcel attached that can be used for a dog run, a huge garden, bocce ball, or whatever else. It's fenced in, has a 2 1/2 car garage & most of the "updates" that the homes in the area have needed over the years.

I have plenty of pics I can provide - and you can see some for yourself by searching on the MLS #3118341 at realtor.com.

If the buyer is as a result of someone seeing this post, I'll find a way to sweeten the deal even more.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:53 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

There is a first for everything and this the first ive ever seen a house listed on HDForums!! Good Luck on sale!!!! :-)
Might have better luck selling a bike for asking price and throwing the house in for free....LOL....

Old 05-27-2010, 01:43 PM
sknyfats
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

True. I even searched to see if anyone else has done it, but didn't see anything. I figured in today's climate - more people would've tried. I'm trying everything I know - and I know the gang here is generally a really great group of people. I tried to sell a mirror in a garage sale the other day for $135,000 - and was going to throw the house in for free. Didn't pan out.