Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Panasonic PV-GS320 MiniDV Camcorder $225.00

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010 | 01:29 PM
jneubig
|
Road Captain
Default Panasonic PV-GS320 MiniDV Camcorder $225.00

I have a very nice Panasonic PV-GS320 MiniDV camcorder for sale. I am looking for the first $225.00 shipped for it. This has seen very limited use since purchased new last year. I got another camera for Christmas and have no need for two. Included is averything you see in the pictures. Also, I am throwing in a 2GB memory card and an new tape. It is in perfect working condition. I cannot locate the manuals or the software, but both can be gotten from the manufacturer's website. Here are the specs from the Mfg.:
Panasonic PV GS320

Product Description
Imagine taking video shots on a moving boat and then viewing them on a large-screen TV. They're likely to appear blurry from the boat's movement and from your unsteady hands. Panasonic solves this problem with O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), which minimizes hand-shake in situations where it is most often a problem, such as with zoom shots - or on a moving boat. The system is optical, so there is no quality loss, and images look clear and beautiful on a big-screen TV.Enjoy vivid color, crisp detail, and subtle gradation with 3CCD, the system used by most professional broadcast cameras. In a 1CCD system, all incoming light information is processed by the same CCD. The more advanced 3CCD system uses three distinct CCDs for processing, so there is absolutely no light loss. The result: beautifully rendered, natural-looking images every time.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.8 cm X14.7 cm X8.4 cm
Weight: 0.45 Kg
Additional Features: DPOF support, Direct print, PictBridge support, USB 2.0 compatibility, auto power save, backlight compensation, takes photos while movie recording

Lens Features
Optical Sensor Type: 3CCD
Optical Sensor Size: 1/6"
Maximum Focal Length: 30 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 3 mm
Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color

Paypal is preferred. PM if you want it.