Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Trailers for sale !!! 5X10 V-nose

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 05:14 AM
1badbagger
Road Warrior
Received 1,776 Likes on 469 Posts
Default Trailers for sale !!! 5X10 V-nose

This 5X10 trailer is PERFECT for hauling 1 bike. It is really sharp and tows extremely well behind my 4 cyl. car. The only reason I’m selling it is because I just bought a Toy Carrier and now this 1 has to go.
It is titled as a 2009 home made, but it is actually around a 2002/3 or so Trailer- Rite. The original title was lost, so when they replaced it, it was just easier to call it a 2009 home made. When you see it, you’ll think it really is a 2009, it’s that nice. It was stored inside until about a month ago, so it is in excellent shape. The inside is carpeted and has tie down channel already installed in the front V area for quick strapping. It has an interior light with the switch on the wall at the side door. You can see in the pics that the interior is in very good shape. There are 2 vents, 1 in the top front left and the other in the rear bottom right. These are the most heavy duty vents I have ever seen. The rear ramp door is light enough without requiring a spring assist. Notice also the rounded aluminum top corner pieces, won’t rust, ever. All the lights work perfect and this trailer also sports 15” aluminum rims and includes a full size spare, mounted on the front, with a cover !!! This baby has the drop down jacks in the rear corners for loading/unloading without being hooked up to a car/truck. Front jack is the secure heavy type, not the flip up piece of junk on the cheap trailers.
The color is dove grey and looks classy. I have pics I can send you so you can see how clean it really is, inside and out ! The only thing that’s not really nice is the top of the locking mechanisms on the latch locks. If I were keeping this trailer, I would have them replaced, but that’s just because I’m **** about my stuff !
The price is $2,200.00, as it would cost you about $4K to buy a trailer of this quality new today. It is as high end as a Wells Cargo, it’s the top of the line.
I am willing to take guns on trade.
Let me know if you would like to have pics sent to you.
NO SHIPPING.
I have CLEAR title in hand.

Why am I selling this? I just bought a toy carrier trailer, so this must go. Times are tough, can't keep 'em all.

Attached Thumbnails Trailers for sale !!! 5X10 V-nose-dsc00198.jpg   Trailers for sale !!! 5X10 V-nose-dsc00201.jpg   Trailers for sale !!! 5X10 V-nose-dsc00203.jpg   Trailers for sale !!! 5X10 V-nose-dsc00205.jpg   Trailers for sale !!! 5X10 V-nose-dsc00206.jpg  

Last edited by 1badbagger; 12-30-2009 at 05:07 PM.