Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Men's Vest, 2 Women's Sweatshirts/jackets and Ipod!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 307 Likes on 199 Posts

Still haven't received my item that I paid for...and he won't return PMs....guess I've been hosed, giving one more chance before I contact PayPal....

Old 10-04-2009, 01:48 PM
hawkeye4jw
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have a PM

Jack

Old 10-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member

Hawkeye, I got your PM, I'll keep you posted...I still haven't heard a thing

Old 10-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Thumbs down

Well here it is almost 1 month ( 9-22 09)after I paid this jerk for the Ipod, still haven't recieived it.....he did pm me last week saying it was shipped, yeah right!

I wouldn't buy anything from this guy, nor would I ride with him....if he'll rip you off for 50.00 bucks, I wouldn't put anything past him.....one of the ones that would leave you on the side of the road, after he jacked all your stuff.....what a losser!!!!!!!!!!!

I will contact PayPal.....let them deal with this guy.

Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Casper; 10-09-2009 at 04:28 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:45 AM
fastkevin
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Casper
Well here it is almost 2 months after I paid this jerk for the Ipod, still haven't recieived it
I don't get it? The date on his first post, as well as yours is 9/22. About two weeks?
I've found the best way to purchase items on the web, even when using Paypal, is using Amex. If you get screwed, you just make a phone call, and the charge is wiped away. No filling out 3-page declarations, no paying $50 for a 'dispute' fee.... Amex charges back Paypal, and you never have to pay.. You do need to make sure you let 'em know within 60-days or two billing cycles though. After that you're on your own.
Another reason why I like this is, all to often Paypal tells the buyer he's SOL because the seller already took the money out of his account. If enough people use Amex, Paypal will have no choice but to get serious about protecting the buyer. As it is, they still collect their fees etc.. so they really have no motivation to get any tougher on these ****-birds.

Old 10-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by fastkevin
I don't get it? The date on his first post, as well as yours is 9/22. About two weeks?
I've found the best way to purchase items on the web, even when using Paypal, is using Amex. If you get screwed, you just make a phone call, and the charge is wiped away. No filling out 3-page declarations, no paying $50 for a 'dispute' fee.... Amex charges back Paypal, and you never have to pay.. You do need to make sure you let 'em know within 60-days or two billing cycles though. After that you're on your own.
Another reason why I like this is, all to often Paypal tells the buyer he's SOL because the seller already took the money out of his account. If enough people use Amex, Paypal will have no choice but to get serious about protecting the buyer. As it is, they still collect their fees etc.. so they really have no motivation to get any tougher on these ****-birds.
you are correct, I have corrected my timing, 09-22-09 is when it was paid for....still long enough to ship and receive.....I'm still out the money.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:03 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Casper
Well here it is almost 1 month ( 9-22 09)after I paid this jerk for the Ipod, still haven't recieived it.....he did pm me last week saying it was shipped, yeah right!

I wouldn't buy anything from this guy, nor would I ride with him....if he'll rip you off for 50.00 bucks, I wouldn't put anything past him.....one of the ones that would leave you on the side of the road, after he jacked all your stuff.....what a losser!!!!!!!!!!!

I will contact PayPal.....let them deal with this guy.

Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be 2 weeks

Old 10-09-2009, 06:19 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 74,461 Likes on 22,414 Posts

You still should have received your items. 2 weeks is too long, unless coming from China.
Huskerpower appears to be a POS, and if indeed has burned the members of this forum, then he should be (or ISP) banned from this site.
He's definitely got some "splaining" to do.
I'd still turn it in to Paypal and let them deal with it.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:20 AM
schumacher
Club Member

I sold a guy a HOG patch in here over the summer, and going priority mail, it took 3 weeks to get to Texas.
Gotta love the post office.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:34 AM
schumacher
Club Member

I'm just saying I'd wait a bit longer than 2 weeks to raise this kind of hell

Quick Reply: Men's Vest, 2 Women's Sweatshirts/jackets and Ipod!