Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet w/ Emblem Gloss Black - Large

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Boneyard Blue
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet w/ Emblem Gloss Black - Large

I just listed the helmet on Ebay. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1214

If your interested, pm me an offer here or on just bid thru Ebay. I have over 400 positive feedback with no negatives.
I'm accepting best offers in the Ebay listing or the listing also has a buy-it-now price for $127 buy-it-now.

This is a Large (L) Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet that is in great condition. I purchased it for my wife but it was slightly too large for her. Guess I'll have to bring her to my local dealer next time... As you can see, the helmet is DOT certified and in working order. Picture #1 shows the full face in the closed position. Picture #2 shows the helmet in the open position.

Paypal preferred as it protects not only you but me as well. If Paypal isn't possible, email prior to bidding and we may be able to work something out. Please don't bid if you do not plan to pay. Payment MUST be made within 4 days of auction ending. The sooner payment received, the sooner I can ship the helmet in a well packaged box.

Attached Thumbnails Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet w/ Emblem Gloss Black - Large-guitars-016.jpg   Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet w/ Emblem Gloss Black - Large-guitars-017.jpg   Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet w/ Emblem Gloss Black - Large-guitars-018.jpg   Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet w/ Emblem Gloss Black - Large-guitars-019.jpg  

Last edited by Boneyard Blue; 01-03-2009 at 07:58 PM.