Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

FS: Highly Modified, Fast, Reliable 2004 Pontiac GTO (Milwaukee/Chicago Area)

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Fast FLHX
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: Highly Modified, Fast, Reliable 2004 Pontiac GTO (Milwaukee/Chicago Area)

Current price: $29K (you really can't beat this price)

Less than 3K miles on the engine, trans, and driveline. About 40k on body. I am only considering selling this beast right now since I am deploying again for a year in Jan and want to try something new, there is nothing wrong with the car.

Engine details (pump gas beast that you can DD all year):
416CI L92 (truck variant of LS3)
Forged internals
ETP 245 Heads
PatrickG Custom Cam
Details on the build with old cam can be found here (new cam dyno'd slightly higher): http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234949

- CompStar Crankshaft 4340 Forged LS1 Crankshaft -Small Journal
Small Jounral -2.000" journal -4.000" stroke
- CompStar 6.125" H beam connecting rods withARP2000 hardware-2.000" journal
- Diamond LS1 4.070" 1.115" compression height-.79cc valve reliefs for 11º ETP heads, uses ring09064070
- ET Performance LS1 CNC 245cc Runner-4.00" chamber bore-68cc combustion chamber-Patriot Extreme springs .660 lift
- Fel Pro permatorque MLS 4.100 bore .053" thickness
- 11.6 : 1 compression
- 91-93 OCTANE Build

Nitrous System is a 90mm plate kit, the link above explains that as well. Stand alone fuel tank with race gas for security and a progressive controller. Basically as safe as it gets. Running a 200 shot resulted in a 10.16 @ 134.5 MPH.

Drive line is built to last, this Goat will take what you throw at it. 2 piece BOP HD shaft (chromoly/alum version). BMR CV Shafts and Stubs. Stock Gears etc...

Suspension: Pedders front and rear stock height springs and shocks. Drag Bags with individual valves done up for each side for easy access. New pedders front hubs. Various Pedders bushings throughout but running stock sway bars. Pedders HD Endlinks. BMR Subframe connectors... Drives like a dream and cuts low 1.5 60's! Get some slicks and maybe you can hit a 1.49 60ft. Pedders strut tower brace...

Brakes: Upgraded from the 04 brakes to the bigger and better 05/06 brakes with powerslot rotors front and rear.

Transmission is a FLT LVL 5 4L60E with Circle D 3800 Triple Disc converter. Trans and converter are as bullet proof as a 4L60 can get. No slipping on nitrous launches and it DD's great on the street. No super loose TC here. Has a tranny cooler already.

The paint is in like new condition except for a blemish on the rear bumper, regular wear on the front clip, and an unfortunate scratch on driver side from wifes purse...no dents I am aware of. I buff with an orbital and the paint really does look great. yes I track it at a 11.1 pace all motor and 10.16 pace on 200 shot.

Appearance: Has CF banshee hood, CF rear insert. This is a blue interior IBM with SCSS center gauge pod holding dual aeroforce gauges. Also have an SCSS A-pillar with pods holding fuel pressure and nitrous pressure gauges that match the blue interior. Also forgot it is running a JHP original lip spoiler and HID head lights.

Misc: Running a 5 point NHRA legal cage with 5 point harness already installed (stock belt remains). Only issue this causes is that you can't go with a gangsta low profile driving position plus ******I am short at 5' 6" so you might want it redone for your size.****** Also the way the cage was put together the rear seats are a no go...I asked for it like this because I never used the and just wanted to carpet the rear seating area. Also currently the passenger seat is out, but that is by choice, it can go back in. If you really don't want the cage someone can cut it out for cheap....but this Goat goes 11.1 on motor all day so you will need it if you go to the track. Almost forgot, it is running some CDT Eurosport 6.5" component speakers up front (pricey) and a single 10" sub in the rear. But fear not...it is all quick disconnect for when you got to the track.
Pics of cage: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...highlight=cage

All motor/trans/driveline work done by Speed INC.

All who have seen it know how nice it is and that it is a true street machine. Runs pump gas.

Added benefit if you buy is I will throw in a copy of HP Tuners with the motor and nitrous tune ($4-500 value). And I am throwing in the 18" TSW Thruxtons.

I have $30K invested on top of the price of this car.

Lots of folks can vouch for the quality of this car. This is the type of car you even have shipped to you from out of state...you can't duplicate the work done on this for $29K including the car itself.

Car is currently located at Fort Riley Kansas but will be in Milwaukee WI around the 23rd.

Email for serious offers: miwarrior@gmail.com

Lots of pics here: http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq52/FastFLHX/GTO/

And video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/grendel602

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSkYyw4_pGk[/youtube]

Last edited by Fast FLHX; 01-01-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Fast FLHX
Road Master

If you are worried about the cage I can have it removed, but is required to run at the track with the times this car runs.

Also it starts up every time even in Wisconsin winters.

Track and dyno results:
416CI L92 all motor runs (492rwhp & 475rwtq --- 11.1 @ 120 N/A)
200 Plate Shot N20 w/fuel cell (647rwhp & 766rwtq --- 10.16 @ 134.5 w/1.51 60ft)

As you can see it is very clean and tastefully modified. The drag wheels in those pictures above are already sold so it will come with a set of stock wheels and a set of 18" TSW Thruxtons.

Here is an older pic of the car with the wheels:

Last edited by Fast FLHX; 12-27-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Fast FLHX
Road Master

Make an offer

Old 01-01-2009, 11:19 AM
M.PRUCINSKY
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VERY NICE Good looking well built ride. Wish I was in the market for another HOT ROD

Old 01-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Fast FLHX
Road Master

Thanks, I made sure all the modifications were tastefully done and that it was a solid street vehicle.

All motor it is a beast that can be driven all day every day.

The nitrous is for the track, you won't run into many GTO's (let alone any car) running very low 10's at the track that also run on the street.

Motor was built to handle the power and nitrous so it was built on the loose end. Motor is all Aluminum just like a standard LS based engine.

It is a tough market to sell race cars right now, but I know the Harley community is rolling in the cash.

Old 01-01-2009, 05:39 PM
M.PRUCINSKY
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have friend that has a GTO and did a similar build. any of you guys that have not driven one of the 60 to early 70 era REAL BUILT musclecars. This is as close as you get for the money

Old 01-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Fast FLHX
Road Master

New interior pics...

Passenger seat is only temporarily out.