Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

FS: Schott leather jacket

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 01:06 PM
faber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default FS: Schott leather jacket

For Sale: Schott NYC men's leather jacket "Single Rider Steerhide" model, size 46. http://www.schottnyc.com/motorcycle-...motorcycle.htm That is the exact jacket at that link and you can see there what they cost ($500). You can't see the seamless back on that pic and action sleeves/shoulders. The one-piece leather back is a nice touch.

The steerhide is the heavier Schott leather. They also make their "cafe racer" style in naked leather, but the steerhide is heavier. This is good ol' made-in-the-USA leather from the company that invented the motorcycle jacket--nothing that HD sells comes close

Why am I selling it?

I bought this last September, wore it for two months, then winter came to Montana. Over winter, I changed sizes dramatically. Last week I finally had an estimate on what the alterations would cost for what I would need done (more than a size or two). Wow! Might as well get a new jacket. So....I'm selling this one, and I'll get another in the right size. Never crashed; no stains, tears, deep scratches (or any scratches, really). I have worn it for about two months of riding, but it's still not fully broken in, though. I've never worn this in the rain either. I am not a smoker. It smells like leather, as it should.

It comes with the original zip-in liner and even the original Schott hanger.

$205 shipped ($190+shipping; by USPS within US; if to Canada or overseas, please e-mail me for shipping.)

PM, please, if interested

Old 06-01-2008, 03:27 PM
myzen
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: FS: Schott leather jacket

PM sent, I will take the jacket

Old 06-02-2008, 11:26 AM
faber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: FS: Schott leather jacket