Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Motorcycle Loading Ramp System by Cruiser Caddie

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2022 | 01:36 PM
Ultra2336
|
Cruiser
Default Motorcycle Loading Ramp System by Cruiser Caddie

Up for sale is a Cruiser Caddie Motorcycle loading ramp system for loading your motorcycle into the bed of your pickup truck. Very simple operation. Set loader in truck bed and use the 2 yellow tension rod bars to secure it (no bolting necessary). Power hooks directly to truck battery with jumper cable style clamps so there is no need for drilling any power plug holes in your truck. Winch out the wheel chock to the bottom, drive your bike up into the wheel chock and strap your bike to the wheel chock cross bar. Then use winch controller and the 2000 pound winch to pull your your bike up into the truck. Finish strapping down your bike and put the secondary part of the ramp system in the truck bed and you are ready to go.

A much more stable and secure way to pull motorcycle up into a truck versus other brands than have your bike rocking and wiggling as their platform flips onto truck bed. It is great for going places where parking a trailer is limited!

When originally purchased it was around $2,600, and it has only been used 4-5 times since purchased. It is in very good condition and operates completely as it should. I just don't need it anymore as we don't travel long distances with bike much anymore. Was used for loading a full dresser HD Ultra Limited into a Dodge Ram 1500. Last picture in the pictures below is a stock photo from the web showing the system in a truckbed. Loader systems works in 8ft beds with tailgate off or shorter beds with tailgate on as seen in the last picture.

Comes with the main loader ramp section with wheel chock and winch, the secondary ramp section, 2 tension rod bars, 4 retractable ratchet straps, a winch controller that plugs into winch and has enough cable to allow you to stand at back of truck when loading/unloading, and a small ramp for getting into the wheel chock. You can see video of it in operation if you go on youtube and look up Cruiser Caddie motorcycle loading system.

This motorcycle loading system is located in Exmore, Virginia (zip code 23350) and is a pick up item only. No shipping and no delivery.

Selling Price is $1,750 or best reasonable offer. Cash only....

Last edited by Ultra2336; 10-23-2022 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-23-2022 | 05:23 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member

You are in the most eastern part of the state! How does this secure t9mthe truck bed?

Old 10-23-2022 | 05:46 PM
Ultra2336
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Cosmic Razorback
You are in the most eastern part of the state! How does this secure t9mthe truck bed?
It uses 2 tension rods (1 on each side) that sit on either side of the front of the loader and then extend up under the bed rails of truck. Then just turn them to extend until they become snug, kind of the same way a turnbuckle bolt works. Once it is snugged down, it doesnt move. I have used it to haul my ultra limited up into the bed of my dodge ram 1500 4x4 and the loader never moves a bit... I like this one so much more than the rampage loaders because this one doesnt require bolting through truck bed floor.

I cant get both pictures to upload that I found online, but here is one of them showing how the tension bars hold down the loader...

Last edited by Ultra2336; 10-23-2022 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-23-2022 | 06:24 PM
Ultra2336
|
Cruiser

here is the instruction manual from their website. It is much easier than it sounds in their manual.
https://cruisercaddie.com/wp-content...-converted.pdf