Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Android Auto Wireless Auto Adapter

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2022 | 02:53 PM
cactusred
|
Road Master
Default Android Auto Wireless Auto Adapter

Brand new, sealed in package, never opened or used, is this Carsifi wireless android auto adapter. I ordered this through kickstarter in October and just got it yesterday. Kickstarter is new products from companies that aren't the size of Apple etc, so it's first ordered first shipped process. In October I had a Galaxy S21, but over Christmas I decided to try the Apple Iphone so I am using Carplay now and have no need for an AA wireless device.
There are a few people that have already been using CarPlay2Air with their Iphones, so you get Carplay on your Harley or caged vehicle without having to plug your phone in, this is the same concept from Carsifi but it works for Android Auto and Android phones not Apple phones. This is very new to the Android phone community so you won't have any luck buying locally, you'll have to pre order somewhere in just about all cases.
I'll leave this here for a week then move to Ebay. I'm asking 100.00 because that's what I paid, (89.00 plus shipping of 10.00), 4 months ago. As long as you have the newer GTS Boom, it works, because it's a native head unit with carplay and android auto from Harley.

Heres the website if you have questions on the how's, who, etc... https://carsifi.com/

Old 03-15-2022 | 12:04 PM
cactusred
|
Road Master

Sold!