Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Sidi Onroad Sympatex/Gor-tex waterproof boot size eur44/10US excellent condition $125 shipped USA

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 11:07 PM
niided
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sidi Onroad Sympatex/Gor-tex waterproof boot size eur44/10US excellent condition $125 shipped USA

No longer doing my annual motorcycle/camping trips on the mainland so selling off most of my heavy

duty gear. I have already sold a bunch of stuff.

All sales will be shipped from Hawaii, anywhere in USA via USPS flat rate priority mail.

No smoking, no pets household, so no funky odors, stains, or hair/fuzz to deal with.

Payment via paypal .

Sidi Onroad Sympatex , size 10 , 100 % water proof ,used , but not abused. Clean, well cared for, clean and waxed after every mainland trip,

most comfortable boot I have owned. I normally wear a size 9, but like to wear double socks while

riding. The size 10’s fit perfect with double socks.

My favorite, go to boot while on my annual motorcycle/camping trip on the mainland. I’ve tried Sidi/

Aerostich Combat Touring; Sidi Adventure Rain, and this is the boot I always ended up wearing . Well

broken in, tons of life left. You could wear this boot all day riding or at work in total comfort.

I wore these boots for the last time 2 years ago on my 2 week motorcycle trip from Las Vegas, up

into Canada and back. Wore the boots in 100* weather, heavy rains in Canada, boots performed

flawlessly.

New soles were put on before that trip. I also stitched on new velcro on all the adjusting straps.

Put on a fresh coat of wax, and the boots have been sitting in my closet here in Hawaii ever since.

Boots are about 12 years old. Everything about the boot is solid . Leather, straps, lining, stitching,

inner soles. Absolutely no funky smells.

Study the photos; do your due diligence on Google, pm me if you have any questions,

or if you would like to buy.

All sales will be final. No returns/refund.

No surprises or disappointments here.

Link to review before I bought the boots in late 2006;
May 2006 – Gear Review – Sidi On-Road Sympatex

Link to ADV post discussing difference between Sympatex and Gor-Tex boots ;
SIDI On Road Sympatex VS. Sidi On Road Gore-Tex Whats the ...
https://advrider.com › Forums Home › Gear › Equipment

In pictures of the soles, I have stainless steel heel savers (taps) that can be easily removed .
Me, I kinda like the tap, tap sound .

Last edited by niided; 02-17-2019 at 11:59 PM.