Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Womens BLINGED Pearl White Modular Full Face Helmet size Medium only $45

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2018 | 08:46 AM
studiopeg
|
Road Warrior
Default Womens BLINGED Pearl White Modular Full Face Helmet size Medium only $45

My crystal blinged HJC modular helmet in pearl white and pink, diamond, and clear crystals in size Medium. The pink crystals go all the way around the helmet in a row, and on the back is my own design of a heart with wings.

The bling sparkles intensely in the sunlight!

Has a pinkish-tinted face shield (flip up), venting you can open or close, a flip-down suns lens, and it's modular so the entire front flips open with one hand.

The padding inside is removable and washable.

If you need to know if this helmet will fit you, I suggest looking up HJC size charts.

Used only in very cold weather in Fall for a few years. Very good condition (but not perfect - one of the row crystals is out of alignment a little), never ever been dropped. I don't have a motorcycle anymore.

Your choice of shipping from Massachusetts. Send me a PM if interested! I have been in this forum for many years and have sold quite a few things here always with happy buyers.

Old 11-26-2018 | 02:00 PM
studiopeg
|
Road Warrior
Default Reduced to $25

I don't know why there is no way to edit the original post anymore. Odd.
Anyway, reduced to $25 for quick sale.