Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Cardo Scala Rider Q2 MultiSet PRO Helmet Communicators Bluetooth bonus 12volt charger

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 10:46 AM
studiopeg
Road Warrior
Received 63 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Cardo Scala Rider Q2 MultiSet PRO Helmet Communicators Bluetooth bonus 12volt charger

SOLD THANK YOU!

See pictures at bottom of post (once again this forum's built-in picture uploader loaded every single picture upsidedown. They need to fix that glitch!).

Up for sale is our second set of Cardo helmet communicators that we got for our second set of helmets. Once we got Cardos we could never do without them. They work great! I can't tell you how many times these saved our butts - Hubby would tell me to watch out for a texter coming up behind us... I would let him know ahead of time when we were going to turn left... since I had our GPS on my bike, he rode behind I would always be the one to shout "squirrel!" One time I even had to shout "turkey!" as suddenly a whole flock of them starting flying right over our heads.

They come on as soon as you talk and go off after a minute or so of silence to conserve battery power. We would ride all day and they never once ran out on a ride.

I would pair mine with my Zumo GPS so the GPS would speak the directions into my communicator. If the GPS was talking to me, and Hubby tried to talk at the same time, he would get a signal and know the GPS was talking and that he had to wait until it was done.

Glove-friendly buttons on top for volume and changing radio stations (has a built-in FM radio) and large buttons on front for answering phone, initiating calls, etc.

On solo rides I would Bluetooth my phone in to answer calls and listen to music. These are an excellent product and if I ever get back into riding I would not ride without one.

• Talk time up to 8hrs
  • Standby time one week
  • Battery type Rechargeable Lipo
  • Charging time about 3 hrs
  • Rain and snow resistant
  • Transmit navigation instructions from your bluetooth enabled GPS device
Intercom Features:
  • Bike to bike intercom communication up to 700m 2300ft range (full duplex) in wide open terrain
  • Rider to passenger communications up to 33ft 10 m range with all Scala Rider Models
Audio Features:
  • Noise cancellation microphone
  • AGC Technology: automatic volume control according to speed and ambient noise
  • VOX Technology: Accept or reject calls by voice commands
  • Speaker boost
Functional Features:
  • Quick release mechanism for headset
  • 2 Ultra slim speakers
  • 4 Large control buttons
  • Headset and hands free profiles support
  • Voice dial
  • Last number redial
  • Call reject
  • A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless streaming stereo from MP3 player or other A2DP device
  • Retailed for $399
$175 and shipping of your choice, firm.

Send me a PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking! -Peg

Last edited by studiopeg; 04-04-2015 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Saleen09
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM Sent

Old 04-02-2015, 11:37 AM
sliazafoxx35
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Please let me know where to send payment...paypal ready thx!

Old 04-02-2015, 06:00 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by sliazafoxx35
Please let me know where to send payment...paypal ready thx!

Sorry, but I am going to pass. Not going to sell to someone who just joined the forum and who's only posts have been many offers to buy things. No offense.

Old 04-02-2015, 06:42 PM
sliazafoxx35
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry you feel that way...i just purchased a seat from someone this morning and if you want you can check my feefback on ebay... Its 100% i pay very quickly and i have a validated address...i recently joined the forum because i just purchased a 2015 road glide and im just trying to get my parts for a discounted price and learn from the other members here...hope you change your mind i am a motivated buyer and im still interested...paypal ready...thx!

Old 04-03-2015, 08:00 PM
JMummery
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill take them !!!! send me your paypal address

Old 04-04-2015, 06:30 AM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Sold!