Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

V&H Fuelpak FP3 available from Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 11:52 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts
Default V&H Fuelpak FP3 available from Fuel Moto

The new Vance & Hines FuelPak FP3 is now available and in stock at Fuel Moto here: http://www.fuelmotousa.com/10202203.html

From our website:

The Fuelpak FP3 is available Harley-Davidson models which use CAN Bus HDLAN ECM which includes 2014 Touring, 2011-2014 Softail, 2012-2014 Dyna & 2014 Sportster models. This unit connects wirelessly by Bluetooth to your iPhone or Android Smartphone. Fuelpak FP3 is a flashed based tuning product which has the ability to recalibrate various engine parameters and mapping for exhaust systems and other performance upgrades downloaded from the library of calibrations developed by Vance & Hines.

With the Fuelpak FP3 module plugged-in, Live Sensor Data can be streamed through your smartphone to display speed, RPM, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection and several other channels.
Smartphone App User Interface (iOS & Android)
Recalibrates ECM by Flash tuning
Autotune Feature for enhancing your tune
Display Live Sensor Data on your smartphone
Important Notes:

Fuelpak FP3 requires a user supplied iOS or Android based unit such as a smartphone or table which is not included with purchase.

FuelPak FP3 is a flashed based tuner which gives you basic control of fuel & spark. This product is best suited to Stage 1 modifications such as air cleaner & exhaust. FuelPak FP3 does not support modifications such as aftermarket cams or big bore kits.

FuelPak FP3 maps are developed by V&H exclusively based on exhaust systems manufactured by V&H.

FuelPak FP3 does not use a software suite for computer use, all tuning is done via smartphone or tablet.

FuelPak FP3 marries to a single bike, this product cannot be unmarried, relicensed or used on another bike

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 05-28-2014, 01:09 PM
p51bombay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Is this something you guys will be providing custom maps for as some of your other products? I've got a 14 FLHTCU, SE Street Cannon Slip ons and a stage 1 Big Sucker intake. I may or may not want to add a cam and/or 107 at a later date but not sure about that. I tend to be a set it and forget it type with this stuff so the FP3 sounds good - at the same time I don't want to end up buying twice so not sure what to do about a tuner.

Old 05-28-2014, 02:12 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by p51bombay
Is this something you guys will be providing custom maps for as some of your other products? I've got a 14 FLHTCU, SE Street Cannon Slip ons and a stage 1 Big Sucker intake. I may or may not want to add a cam and/or 107 at a later date but not sure about that. I tend to be a set it and forget it type with this stuff so the FP3 sounds good - at the same time I don't want to end up buying twice so not sure what to do about a tuner.
Unfortunately we are not able to develop maps for the FP3 as the development software, maps, etc.. are proprietary to V&H. The FP3 is suited to basic stage 1 components based on V&H products, if you are planning on cams or big bore I would not recommend this product, for best recommendations and info you can contact us at 920-423-3309