Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

E-Series exhaust/tuner/AC packages avail starting at $798

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 11:26 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,160 Likes on 1,354 Posts
Default E-Series exhaust/tuner/AC packages avail starting at $798

Fuel Moto E-Series Power Package's are now available for FLH-Touring models starting at $798 which includes exhaust, air cleaner, and pre-programmed tuner, here are a few examples:
E-Series mufflers/FM Micro EFI Tuner/FM Pro Billet air cleaner=$798 Free Shipping
E-Series mufflers/Dynojet Power Vision tuner/FM Pro Billet air cleaner=$1039 Free Shipping!
E-Series mufflers/FM-Jackpot 2/1/2 head pipe/Dynojet Power Vision/FM Pro Billet air cleaner=$1499 Free Shipping!
Contact us at 920-423-3309 for package pricing or additional info. Many other packages available!
www.fuelmotousa.com
www.eseriesexhaust.com

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-14-2014, 08:00 PM
EdandGrace
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

looking at upgrading my 15 SG later this winter. Had been looking at the 4.0 touring with air and PV2. Travis was very helpful and quoted me a bit more than this. Now interested in the E series. Question with the E. With every change in disk is a retune needed? Do you just auto tune it then or ask for a new map?

Old 11-15-2014, 08:13 AM
EdandGrace
Tourer

Originally Posted by EdandGrace
looking at upgrading my 15 SG later this winter. Had been looking at the 4.0 touring with air and PV2. Travis was very helpful and quoted me a bit more than this. Now interested in the E series. Question with the E. With every change in disk is a retune needed? Do you just auto tune it then or ask for a new map?
Meant the Jackpot 4.5 Pro Touring is what I was looking at.

Old 11-17-2014, 09:39 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

It really depends on the engine combination, as HP levels increase discs tuning gets more sensitive. On a stock motor you can generally make a pretty significant disc change on the same tune, however if you have a 140Hp combination it is going to be more tune sensitive.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:35 PM
EdandGrace
Tourer

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
It really depends on the engine combination, as HP levels increase discs tuning gets more sensitive. On a stock motor you can generally make a pretty significant disc change on the same tune, however if you have a 140Hp combination it is going to be more tune sensitive.
Would love to have a 140, but no, my engine will remain a 103. So, with your stage 1 air, PCV and head pipes, changing between 15 and 8 discs will not require any tune changes?

Old 11-18-2014, 11:31 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Would love to have a 140, but no, my engine will remain a 103. So, with your stage 1 air, PCV and head pipes, changing between 15 and 8 discs will not require any tune changes?
On a stock motor assuming the tune is already correct in most cases you can change discs with little to no retuning, especially if you are within the "sweet spot" which on a stock motor is 10-14 discs. In this last post you noted PCV, however earlier you noted Power Vision. I would recommend Power Vision for ultimate flexibility and for the most dynamic tune on your 2015 bike.

Old 11-18-2014, 07:24 PM
blackx-runner
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How long is this special pricing going to last? I am ready to place an order, I just need find the time to make the call. My schedule doesn't exactly make that part easy.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:29 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by blackx-runner
How long is this special pricing going to last? I am ready to place an order, I just need find the time to make the call. My schedule doesn't exactly make that part easy.
I expect pricing this package pricing will remain current at least thru spring 2015

Old 12-15-2014, 07:47 PM
Rock Woody
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very Satisfied!

Purchased E-Series mufflers/FM-Jackpot SS 2/1/2 head pipe/Dynojet Power Vision Tuner/FM Pro Billet air cleaner during Fuel Moto's Cyberweek sale.

Installed everything over the weekend. Great service, great product quality, and very happy with the install. Had a hard time with the front exhaust and re-installing the cross over, but other wise went great. Buy/borrow an exhaust expander to make the reconnect easier on the headpipe. Wish I would have went that route. Not sure if I have a leak yet, but I do get an occasional deceleration pop that Jamie indicated in his video on the install that this may be a problem.

Roads were clean today so I was able to get out for a short 15 mile ride. The exhaust does not seem too much louder than stock until you get on it, then the e-series produce a beautiful deep rumble. Power change... well there is no doubt that Jamie and the Fuel Moto team have this package dialed in! Acceleration and roll-on is very noticeable increase from stock . Can't wait to get some miles on it in the spring!

Thanks Jamie and the Fuel Moto Team!

Old 12-21-2014, 01:51 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rock Woody
Purchased E-Series mufflers/FM-Jackpot SS 2/1/2 head pipe/Dynojet Power Vision Tuner/FM Pro Billet air cleaner during Fuel Moto's Cyberweek sale.

Installed everything over the weekend. Great service, great product quality, and very happy with the install. Had a hard time with the front exhaust and re-installing the cross over, but other wise went great. Buy/borrow an exhaust expander to make the reconnect easier on the headpipe. Wish I would have went that route. Not sure if I have a leak yet, but I do get an occasional deceleration pop that Jamie indicated in his video on the install that this may be a problem.

Roads were clean today so I was able to get out for a short 15 mile ride. The exhaust does not seem too much louder than stock until you get on it, then the e-series produce a beautiful deep rumble. Power change... well there is no doubt that Jamie and the Fuel Moto team have this package dialed in! Acceleration and roll-on is very noticeable increase from stock . Can't wait to get some miles on it in the spring!

Thanks Jamie and the Fuel Moto Team!
Thank you for the great feedback and support