Frame/Suspension/Front End/Brakes Discussions for your ride comfort and braking power.

Air Pressure in the rear shocks

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005 | 01:05 PM
HDF Tech
Banned
Default RE: Air Pressure in the rear shocks

Terry

I also agree (only here) That it's fun with these discussions

I however disagree here

You said
I thought it was a known fact that the rear cylinder runs hotter than the front.

NOW, I agree with that(), however hotter does not necessarily mean leaner. If you remove your plugs from both cylinders, look at the outer ring where the ground electrode attaches (not the ceramic) and compare the carbon on the rear plug to the front plug. I think this will bear out what I'm saying here. This is assuming that we are talking about a motor that does not have an added ignition or fuel management program. There are also many topics in the DIY section under plug reading that may shed some light on it also which explain in depth what I am saying here also. https://www.hdforums.com/m_66688/tm.htm

Please do send me the info on the race tuner to post in the DIY. If you can link me to it would be the easiest , other wise use my email in my profile. The more we can get in there, the more usefull it will be. Just take a look to see if there isn't one posted already similar to what you have as there are a few there now. I look foward to everyone sending me info or tech articles to post in there that would be helpful.

And hey.......let's disagree more, it gets the mind working

Thanks
Bill