Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

Signature pic

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013 | 09:37 PM
rivetgun55
|
Novice
Default Signature pic

Hi, I have gone to signature edit and uploaded a pic from my computer. It shows in the preview. I have clicked on insert picture and on save but it doesn't show up on my posts. I am doing something wrong. Please advise. Thanks

Old 04-19-2013 | 01:47 PM
EveHD
Moderatress

Originally Posted by rivetgun55
Hi, I have gone to signature edit and uploaded a pic from my computer. It shows in the preview. I have clicked on insert picture and on save but it doesn't show up on my posts. I am doing something wrong. Please advise. Thanks
First verify this...

Under User Control Panel --> Edit Options --> Misc. Options --> Message Editor Interface:

Please select: Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG editing.

Then delete your current signature pic and save and refresh the page by pressing either F5 or your browsers refresh button and try to upload the pic again. Let me know if this helps.