Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

This Forum AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Help ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006 | 01:11 AM
T Tommyt
|
Road Warrior
Default This Forum AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Help ?

What's the deal I can Open a post But I cannot return to the Page I started on[/align](i.e.) If I'm in OFF TOPIC and I open a Thread , read it and attempt to get back too OFF Topic ,[/align]It's Not happening I have to go to my Favorites and hit HD forums and I get back to main Page[/align]Now this Kinda stuff has gone on for 4 or so days Now [/align]Yes I cleared Cookies on Both my PC and Forum Page [/align]ANY ANY Help ???????[/align]Thanks [/align]Tommyt[/align]

Old 12-26-2006 | 02:24 AM
Snydcat
Tourer
Default RE: This Forum AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Help ?

I have been having the same problem[:@]sometimes if i double click real faston the back button i can get it back to the previous page, it sucks!!!

Old 12-26-2006 | 02:40 AM
Big Cholla
Road Warrior

Tommy: Me too!. Here is how I have to 'return'. I go to the dropdown history indicator to the right of the 'back-forward' icons and read the drop down menu of where I have just been. I select from that list the place in the Forum that I want to return to. So, instead of one click to return, it takes two clicks. No big deal. .............. BC

Old 12-29-2006 | 05:28 PM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member

Same problem here....been about 2 weeks now...never had that before, and its not every thread that does it. Just some of them...