Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

help please

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009 | 06:32 PM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

O-k maybe I said problem in a way you didn't understand that was connected to HDF, I'll try again

1.Don't hit the down arrows in your profile or you will lose what you have hidden, you cannot get it back without doing something on your end for now , we have given you a solution to the problem,,,,,,,, a fix,,,,,, it's temporary,,,,,,, IT is working on it, yes the hide button is fecked up on our end and until we can get it fixed it's going to continue to be fecked up on our end, it's going to do it on every computer you go to in the country sooner or later, if you hit the hide button that is fecked up on HDF's end.

Now if you try all of the solutions we have suggested, and you cannot get back what the hide button took away then it's fecked up on your end. If you do get what was hidden back and you click on the hide button again, guess what you will lose them again until the problem with the hide button which is not working properly and fecked up on HDF's end is fixed, again don't click on the hide buttons in your profile for now until it's fixed if you don't want to hide what is there.

When I find out the button has been fixed and is working properly you will be the very first person to know about it along with me posting it here in the issue room, anything else I can help you with today??

Last edited by John TN; 03-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-05-2009 | 02:15 PM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by John TN
O-k maybe I said problem in a way you didn't understand that was connected to HDF, I'll try again

1.Don't hit the down arrows in your profile or you will lose what you have hidden, you cannot get it back without doing something on your end for now , we have given you a solution to the problem,,,,,,,, a fix,,,,,, it's temporary,,,,,,, IT is working on it, yes the hide button is fecked up on our end and until we can get it fixed it's going to continue to be fecked up on our end, it's going to do it on every computer you go to in the country sooner or later, if you hit the hide button that is fecked up on HDF's end.

Now if you try all of the solutions we have suggested, and you cannot get back what the hide button took away then it's fecked up on your end. If you do get what was hidden back and you click on the hide button again, guess what you will lose them again until the problem with the hide button which is not working properly and fecked up on HDF's end is fixed, again don't click on the hide buttons in your profile for now until it's fixed if you don't want to hide what is there.

When I find out the button has been fixed and is working properly you will be the very first person to know about it along with me posting it here in the issue room, anything else I can help you with today??
your big red and blue letters dont help anybody!!! so what your saying that its fixed and its on my end along with the other three houses i tried it at? COME ON!!!! its on your end!!! seeing how your NOT a IT guy (as you have informed us about)from the forum you have no idea what your talking about!!! all you do is to report it to the IT guy (which your not) I told you a problem and you gave no fix. Only thing you said was NOT to hit the arrow buttons or to delete cache-cookies. Well let me imform you the buttons were pushed a month ago and they are still out from a month ago. and i already did the delete of cache and cookies multiple times. So instead of your ramble please be helpful and report this issue. period! now that being said GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe; 03-05-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-05-2009 | 04:25 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member

nevermind.

Last edited by P'colaHarley-17RGS; 03-05-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 03-05-2009 | 06:23 PM
fester1
Cruiser

I'm new here but am having similar issues. And this site is extremely slow.

Old 03-05-2009 | 06:29 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member

are you using a dial-up connection? cause I'm not noticing it? (I'm just saying.)

Old 03-06-2009 | 09:23 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
your big red and blue letters dont help anybody!!! so what your saying that its fixed and its on my end along with the other three houses i tried it at? COME ON!!!! its on your end!!! seeing how your NOT a IT guy (as you have informed us about)from the forum you have no idea what your talking about!!! all you do is to report it to the IT guy (which your not) I told you a problem and you gave no fix. Only thing you said was NOT to hit the arrow buttons or to delete cache-cookies. Well let me imform you the buttons were pushed a month ago and they are still out from a month ago. and i already did the delete of cache and cookies multiple times. So instead of your ramble please be helpful and report this issue. period! now that being said GOOD LUCK!
For starters quit clicking the arrows if you can see something below them you won't be able to get them back with the arrows. The arrows are to make them show or be hidden, when you click on the arrow it's doing the hide, but you can't return the view, it's like the button goes dead, that is the issue and problem. It's a problem that hopefully we'll get fixed soon, so again don't click on the arrows if you can see the view below the arrows.

When you clear everything, history, cookies, etc. be sure to google HDF and use a completely new link to get back on HDF.

If that doesn't work, reload/update your browser and that should get them back, I got mine back when I updated to the latest version of FF, if that doesn't work, something is wrong on your end because these temporary solutions have worked for everyone else that is having problems with the arrows.

Maybe you need some reading comprehension period, it's been reported to IT, I do know what I'm talking about, re-read my posts again, where did I say it was fixed, where did I say we had not reported it, where did I say it wasn't on our end, where did I say not to clear your cache and cookies?

No one is having an issue with my statements and the temporary solutions to get the pics back except you, I think you're just trying to stir the pot here and busting on my chops, I personally don't like being called a liar in the open forum, if you can't comprehend what I and Terry1955 have said in this thread that's not my/our problem. Good luck to you, there's nothing else I/we here at HDF can do to help you except what I have posted, it's out of our hands until the button is fixed by IT again which has been reported I want to make sure you understand that this time.

Old 03-06-2009 | 09:34 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by fester1
I'm new here but am having similar issues. And this site is extremely slow.
Fester is 97FXSTSB and SIXR having the same problem too??