Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

help please

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009 | 01:10 PM
Darkstar
Tourer

I have the same problem.

Old 02-21-2009 | 04:06 PM
02 Wydglyd
Tourer

I had the same problem yesterday. I went to internet options under the tools key and cleared all my cookies, files, and history and now it is like it was originally.

Old 02-22-2009 | 12:28 PM
Softail Girl
Road Master

I didn't do anything but it's working now ! I'm using IE.

Old 02-22-2009 | 01:38 PM
Xcrossbow
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
did the moderators give up on this issue? because this is still a problem
I can see your albums but if I understand your problem correctly I did this same thing awhile back. Terry immediately replied to my cry for help and gave me the same instructions that he posted in this thread - that is - to clear my cache and the problem was immediately solved.

Since Terry didn't hear back until now I'm sure he figured the problem was solved. Good luck.

Old 02-22-2009 | 06:45 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

did the moderators give up on this issue? because this is still a problem
First of all, I'm Admin and myself and the Moderators do not make repairs on HDF. The owners have tech guys that take care of reported problems. The problem is that 3/4 of the members have no problem with this issue and 3/4 of the members that do have problems with this issue can fix the problem by clearing their cache and deleting their cookies. 25% of the remaining members have the problem clear up without doing anything. Most of the problems occur when using Firefox. There are few members using IE having issues. We don't even know where to start with this issue.

Terry

Old 03-02-2009 | 06:52 PM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
|
Outstanding HDF Member

bump....

Old 03-02-2009 | 07:07 PM
Softail Girl
Road Master

bump....
You're still having this problem, aren't you? There is still a way to get to the albums by clicking on the Statistics tab and then Albums created by.... so it's not completely gone. The only thing I did was delete some cookies (not all of them just the ones that were relevant). That didn't do anything for a week and then the pictures were back. Maybe you'll get the surprise soon .

Old 03-02-2009 | 07:25 PM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
|
Outstanding HDF Member

yea, i see i can get my albums by clicking "statistics" but its not the same. i've already cleared my cookies and cache multiple times but still i get no results. and im not running firefox either. im on IE and also sbcglobal browser. i also went to my girlfriends house and clicked on the arrows at her house which she is running a MSN browser and guess what? POOF! GONE! no more arrows or pics. so thats 3 different browsers and i tried 3 different computers all the same results...

Old 03-03-2009 | 09:22 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

yea, i see i can get my albums by clicking "statistics" but its not the same. i've already cleared my cookies and cache multiple times but still i get no results. and im not running firefox either. im on IE and also sbcglobal browser. i also went to my girlfriends house and clicked on the arrows at her house which she is running a MSN browser and guess what? POOF! GONE! no more arrows or pics. so thats 3 different browsers and i tried 3 different computers all the same results...
For starters quit clicking the arrows if you can see something below them you won't be able to get them back with the arrows. The arrows are to make them show or be hidden, when you click on the arrow it's doing the hide, but you can't return the view, it's like the button goes dead, that is the issue and problem. It's a problem that hopefully we'll get fixed soon, so again don't click on the arrows if you can see the view below the arrows.

When you clear everything, history, cookies, etc. be sure to google HDF and use a completely new link to get back on HDF.

If that doesn't work, reload/update your browser and that should get them back, I got mine back when I updated to the latest version of FF, if that doesn't work, something is wrong on your end because these temporary solutions have worked for everyone else that is having problems with the arrows.

Old 03-03-2009 | 11:40 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by John TN
For starters quit clicking the arrows if you can see something below them you won't be able to get them back with the arrows. The arrows are to make them show or be hidden, when you click on the arrow it's doing the hide, but you can't return the view, it's like the button goes dead, that is the issue and problem. It's a problem that hopefully we'll get fixed soon, so again don't click on the arrows if you can see the view below the arrows.

When you clear everything, history, cookies, etc. be sure to google HDF and use a completely new link to get back on HDF.

If that doesn't work, reload/update your browser and that should get them back, I got mine back when I updated to the latest version of FF, if that doesn't work, something is wrong on your end because these temporary solutions have worked for everyone else that is having problems with the arrows.

i find your statement completly WRONG... how can it be on my end when the same thing is happening to several people + when same thing happen to me on 3 different computers at 3 different houses...its on your end HDF

Quick Reply: help please