Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

Full screen of topic lines

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007 | 12:31 PM
Headwolf
|
Tourer
Default Full screen of topic lines

Hi
When I am viewing the list of threads, it seems I only get a half of the space full of threads The advertising on the right goes so far down that I can scroll down to the bottom, but the threads to choose from only go half of that distance, What can I do to get a full range of thred lines. All that white space is wasted and I have to keep going to the next page to get more when I have the room for many more on this page. Hope this make sense, doesn't read real clear.
Thanks

Old 10-22-2007 | 07:11 AM
DevilsReject
Default RE: Full screen of topic lines

ORIGINAL: Headwolf

Hi
When I am viewing the list of threads, it seems I only get a half of the space full of threads The advertising on the right goes so far down that I can scroll down to the bottom, but the threads to choose from only go half of that distance, What can I do to get a full range of thred lines. All that white space is wasted and I have to keep going to the next page to get more when I have the room for many more on this page. Hope this make sense, doesn't read real clear.
Thanks
The forum only displaysa max of 50 threads per page.

Old 10-22-2007 | 12:03 PM
Headwolf
|
Tourer
Default RE: Full screen of topic lines

I'm only getting 40