Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

Freedom Performance Exhaust 3 1/2" Signature Slip-Ons

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 01:55 PM
talon0930
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Freedom Performance Exhaust 3 1/2" Signature Slip-Ons

Although my initial opinion was a bit skepticle, due to some questionable customer service, I want to say that Freedom has since rectified my issue.

I originally contacted them after I purchased a set of slip-ons, which they were unable to assist me with the end cap removal. As it turned out, I have an older model/style pipe, which requires a different removal method. After several back and forth conversations, Freedom appologized for the mix-up.

As far as the product itself, I said before it is decent. Chrome looks good and the sound out of these slip-ons is aggressive. Definately has a bark when your on the throttle, response is crisper. Idle has a throaty deeper tone, but they are definately closer to the loud side. I have already ordered the new tuck and under headers, so hopefully they go on well and look good too. I'm sure I will be the only bike around with the Freedom exhaust, and I am even more certain I will have the only tuck and under system around....they are brand new and fot pre 08 bikes!

I was originally unable to find any other reviews or information on Freedom Performance Exhaust, so I just wanted to take a few minutes to share my experience. I bought a set of Signature Series 3 1/2 slip-ons.

I was unable to find any other reviews or information on Freedom Performance Exhaust, so I just wanted to take a few minutes to share my experience.

Last edited by talon0930; 02-11-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: opinion change