Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.

Are higher flow injectors needed with my build?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012 | 05:45 PM
BVBOB
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hdbike1
No bait just letting people know that you are a MC shop owner chasing other shops behind your various screen names. All anyone needs to do is open there eyes and look around the internet to figure out your stunts and what your doing
So maybe you should stop hiding behind this additional screen name you have created and tell us all who you really are.

Old 12-22-2012 | 07:38 AM
hdbike1
2nd Gear

I'm not the one hiding a thing, you are, in hopes that you do not get caught and have to pay to advertise like other business owners do. There is not one thing I've posted that isn't true but as I said to begin with its up to others to open there eyes and look around the internt for themselves. Maybe it would be better to just post the BS PM's your sending me too for people to see who you really are.

I'm done with you, but for the record my name is Syl, my home is in NC and I retired. I ride a 2012 SB. So how about you post up your name and business name?

Old 12-22-2012 | 09:31 AM
BVBOB
Road Captain

[QUOTE=hdbike1;10688664]I'm not the one hiding a thing, you are, in hopes that you do not get caught and have to pay to advertise like other business owners do. There is not one thing I've posted that isn't true but as I said to begin with its up to others to open there eyes and look around the internt for themselves. Maybe it would be better to just post the BS PM's your sending me too for people to see who you really are.

I'm done with you, but for the record my name is Syl, my home is in NC and I retired. I ride a 2012 SB. So how about you post up your name and business name?[/QUOTE
Cool, I have a brother named Syl, My name is Bob. Business name would not be approptiate without sponsorship.
Funny you should mention this though as I have inquired about sponsoring this site, you are on this site for no other reason than to attack me and that is obvious as you only have a few posts and they are almost all directed at me.
I have been here for many years and my posts NEVER advertise my services. I give information here freely from experience and make no bogus claims as I have seen others do here.
As for who I really am I am someone who will not take abusive bs from someone like yourself with a personal agenda. Here on the net or anywhere else for that matter. If you like the shop you use, good for you, I pray you don't end up like others did. Have fun in your retirement and I hope you can put all that free time to better use than hassling me for no reason.