Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.

Follow Up on H&D Cycles

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 03:16 PM
FLHXXHLF
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Follow Up on H&D Cycles

If you missed all previous post and threads on the H&D Cycles of Lillian Alabama blunder , please refer to -

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/engin...ml#post6941470

To Date 9/23/10

We had to take the motorcycle to New Orleans to have a re tune done on the TTS master tune Heath of H&D Cycles did. The mechanic went to hook up to the TTS and found it gone. Heath had taken the tuner. A pair of Costa Delmar shades which were in the top pouch on the dash was missing also. Heath was called and this was his reply. Quote - Your an idiot and you don't know what your talking about. You (Mr Randall) owe me money and I'm not giving you back anything till you pay me. End quote.
Remember, this is the guy that took my parts and wouldn't give them back. We now have proof that Heath of H&D Cycles used these parts on his personal motorcycle. H&D Cycles of Lillian Alabama has not made any attempt at all to try and resolve any issue other than the man's wife coming to my house behind his back. (Nice lady) .

Report on motorcycle. After the new tune. The motorcycle has ran perfect. Not one ounce of blowby. No problem at all. No vibration problem. Many thanks to reputable people who stepped up and resolved this problem.
Dark horse crank works Thank You
Redline Or Pensacola Thank You

H&D Cycles of Lillian Alabama ? Well your reputation is fast becoming common knowledge around these parts.