Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

V & H customer service.

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 06:35 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Default V & H customer service.

Got my exhaust a couple of days ago from a friend who couldn't find the hardware for it. I live in So Cal, so I figured I'd call them and swing by to pick the stuff up. The stuff I needed was very inexpensive, but I am rather cash poor at the moment. I call and sit on hold for about 20 minutes after being disconnected several times. I'm cool as a cucumber. No plans today, no work either. 1 year of no drugs or cigarettes today, too. Nobody's going to ruin my day. Anyway, the guy finally tells me he has all I need except one bolt. Ok, I can handle that. I hop on the bike and drive out to Santa Fe Springs, about 30 miles from my house. I arrive and can't remember the guys name that I spoke to. Some lady comes outta the back and asks what I need. I tell her, and she says I must have spoken with the store. Store? Is that somewhere different I ask? Oh yeah, its in Whittier. I don't know where that is in relation to where I am, but just stare blankly at her. Hold on a minute and she goes to the back. A few minutes later a young guy comes out of the back with a box in his hands and asks if I was the one waiting for the hardware. Yep, thats me. He hands it to me and I thank him. Thats it, no charge. I am still shocked that they would do that for a customer. Who bought their pipes used at that. My hat is off to them.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:21 PM
nine11c2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Default RE: V & H customer service.

Story did not sound like it was going to end well. Given that I've got V&H, I'm very happy with them and my dealer says V&H stands behind their stuff, we should just remember that when buyin pipes in the future.

V&H!

Old 08-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Redneck
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: V & H customer service.

Good for you... I only live a few miles from them and wanted to order my pipes etc. from them and called them up to place an order and was told I had to go to dealer, they do not sell to the public. I had to go to a dealer to order my pipes and fuel pak, which only took a couple of days but you would think I could go to them direct and get the stuff.