Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.

Procharger ordered for Rocker!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 09:05 PM
busch
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-08-2010, 03:10 AM
05FATfatty
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharger

G'day sgod1100. Haven't been able to get it retuned yet. Broke my own rule & took it for a ride a couple of weeks ago-didn't break the motor though! It's actually running a bit rich overall now, more-so than before the first blower died. Getting about 35mpg now, was getting about 40mpg before. Glad I've got a six gallon tank. Hopefully get tune done in a couple of weeks.
Cheers, Mike

Old 04-09-2010, 12:29 PM
sgod1100
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 05FATfatty
G'day sgod1100. Haven't been able to get it retuned yet. Broke my own rule & took it for a ride a couple of weeks ago-didn't break the motor though! It's actually running a bit rich overall now, more-so than before the first blower died. Getting about 35mpg now, was getting about 40mpg before. Glad I've got a six gallon tank. Hopefully get tune done in a couple of weeks.
Cheers, Mike
sorry to hear that....keep me updated!!

Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice vid...........

Now you just got to come out with us on a Thrusday night add race with us........... When we look for people to mess with..

See you soon Steve. I am glade you love it. Wait untill we get cams in that bike.
I just did a 09 bagger with...
1. Dragos bike works true duals ceramic coat inside out 1/4 inch heat shields chrome
2. Drago bike works mufflers with 2.28 baffles ceramic coat inside
3. pc5
4. Procharger 10 psi boost.
5. 211 cams
He will have Jamie tune it in a week... I cant wait to see the numbers on this 09 bagger I just did for him.

I am going to build him a pro street bike Harley this fall 200 hp plus harley with a blower.

Now I am waiting on my new 2 into 1 monster exhaust for Kevins 107 with 14 psi This pipe is going to be bad a#$%% when we get it...... Then we will get it tuned.

See you soon.....

Originally Posted by sgod1100
http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/l...ubvsharley.flv

This is the only video i have so far. It's me racing my brother in his supercharged jetta(vr6). His car will beat a stage one harley from 2nd gear roll no problem. I gave him the hit and I also missed 3rd gear. You can actually hear me miss the gear and see that he gets even with me for a second.

We are going to get another video once it warm consistantly

Old 04-22-2010, 11:08 AM
sgod1100
Road Captain

Originally Posted by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Nice vid...........

Now you just got to come out with us on a Thrusday night add race with us........... When we look for people to mess with..

See you soon Steve. I am glade you love it. Wait untill we get cams in that bike.
I just did a 09 bagger with...
1. Dragos bike works true duals ceramic coat inside out 1/4 inch heat shields chrome
2. Drago bike works mufflers with 2.28 baffles ceramic coat inside
3. pc5
4. Procharger 10 psi boost.
5. 211 cams
He will have Jamie tune it in a week... I cant wait to see the numbers on this 09 bagger I just did for him.

I am going to build him a pro street bike Harley this fall 200 hp plus harley with a blower.

Now I am waiting on my new 2 into 1 monster exhaust for Kevins 107 with 14 psi This pipe is going to be bad a#$%% when we get it...... Then we will get it tuned.

See you soon.....
Yeah, I don't know how many Thursdays I'll be able to come out because I am playing softball every Thursday. What time do you guys usually go out?

Old 05-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Coxbow
Road Captain

"Easy" hp appeals to me of course, but why install a procharger when you can have the same HP for less money with a "traditional" Big Bore kit and not turn your bike into a gas factory ?

Old 05-01-2010, 11:35 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

His bike still gets 38 mpg.

With a blower and a built motor 200 hp 170 tq is easy and the skys the limit. and still get in the mid 30's mpg is very easy.......

Originally Posted by Coxbow
"Easy" hp appeals to me of course, but why install a procharger when you can have the same HP for less money with a "traditional" Big Bore kit and not turn your bike into a gas factory ?

Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Garcou
Club Member

I want one!

Old 05-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Coxbow
Road Captain

Sounds appealing!
Do you need somebody qualified in supercharge to tune correctly the engine ? ‘cause I really don’t know were I could find that guy !!

Old 05-01-2010, 04:04 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Give me a call or e-mail me
Frank D.
815-765-1790
dragosbikeworks@yahoo.com
www.dragosbikeworks.com

Originally Posted by Coxbow
Sounds appealing!
Do you need somebody qualified in supercharge to tune correctly the engine ? ‘cause I really don’t know were I could find that guy !!

Quick Reply: Procharger ordered for Rocker!